I was thinking the other day while online and talking with a female. She had told me right from the beginning that she really likes and enjoys CD males. It struck me that she accepted me right away, and I had wondered, It took me about 25 years to be able to finally look in a mirror and not feel ashamed or guilty, or all those other things many of us had felt at some point. So that is my question, How long did it take for others here to finally be able to stand up, look in mirror and feel good about who and what you are. I cant even begin to count the number of times that I was positive that suicide was my only true release from this blessing and or "curse". I was about 36 or 38 years old and one day I sat down crying on my ex wifes shoulder. I didnt know what to do or how to feel, the encouraging words she spoke to me, it was like the curtains were opened and I got a clear view of all. And really I dont thank her enough for being my saviour that day. She turned my whole life and attitude around. All of you GG's out there that are accepting and openminded -- One more "God Bless You". There is probably no way of knowing how many lives you all have saved from a slow painfull lonely death. My hat is off to you, or maybe a quick curtsie will suffice.?