Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
You've implied passing equals being seen as "hot stuff" ( women come in a variety of forms ), & that girls ( GG's ) get such special treatment because they are female ( when as I mentioned the reality is there are GG's your age who don't get that special treatment from guys ).
No, I answered the OP's question based on my experience. if there is any disparity between the way one girl is treated from another you need to put the blame squarely where it belongs...and that is men. You are probably seeing some conceited little b***h, but the truth of the matter is, that it makes no difference what I think because it's men who will ultimately decide if they find me ( or anyone else for that matter) attractive or not.Take passing completely out of the equation and look at the relationship between gg's and gm's... Right or wrong, this is how it's been played out for years and years. true?
I never said that one has to be Penelope Cruz to get attention.. all you need is for men to find you attractive. Yup women come in all shapes and sizes, and so does the attraction for them.

Kel