Wow, how do I begin. I recently read a very old post about a divorced family and a son that's starts crossdressing.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...o-about-my-son

While reading this, I found myself so happy for the mother and son. You see, this was similar to my family, divorced parents, me trying on my mothers clothes. However going further into the thread I realised that this boy had it very good. (Here's where the jealousy comes in) When I told my parents, I never got this treatment. I was more or less shunned to the closet.

So my question is, when you told your mother, family, spouse, how did they take it, how did you take it.

For me, it started when my dad found a few things of mine. He sat me down and I kinda knew what was coming. My heart started racing, and my body was nearly shaking I was so nervous. He told me what he'd found some of my things, and I had to tell him that I crossdress. I didn't want my dad to think I was gay or anything, I figured it was the best option. He pretty much took it well, he asked me not to dress any more and to throw my things away. He told my stepmom who sided with him on it, and they pretty much left it at that. They joked around with it, but I guess its ok. My genetic mother still has no clue that I dress, but I don't think she'd handle it as well.