Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone have a girl face that you put on?

does anyone have a girl face that you put on?

i don't know how many of you have this experience. when i get dressed, i usually take pictures and study them. reason is i think somehow i have learned to have a facial expression that is unique to cassandra and not my male half.

the reason i say this is because when i look at the two, i look like two different people. male and female. i think the female expression looks more feminine or at least i perceive it to be and that makes me feel more feminine.

any of you have this experience?
    man, i feel like a woman

Yeah, I look nothing like Monique as a guy, part of it is the facial expressions. I have been to a bar in town where I am well known by the girl servers and have shown up as Monique and they haven't made the connection. Most of the drag queens I've met also look nothing like their alter ego.

I tend to look the same in male and female pics regarding facial expressions. I always smile brightly like I learned to do as a kid when everyone said "Smile" before taking the pic. I must say that the makeup, wig and all the other accessories really do help to improve upon my normally male look.

I really don't think I look much different either. Just prettier.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

After an hour of putting on makeup...please I hope I look different!

Not really Hon but I can definately "get away" with more by taking artistic license with a femme face.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I really don't think I look much different either. Just prettier.
    Sorry Karren, I have never seen Warren in any of your pics.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 10-10-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My girl face is that I smile, am genuinely happy, I look like a enjoy life, that I am happy to be me, and that it really is natural for me to smile. My male picture face is the exact opposite in that I look grumpy, miserable, and if I do smile it looks really painful and uncomfortable like it is not natural.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Sorry Karren, I have never seen Warren in any of your pics.
    That's because the female stunt double I hired to photograph wearing my clothes is really cute! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. This is EXACTLY how I look as a guy!

72280.jpg

(In my DREAMS!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No. This is EXACTLY how I look as a guy!

72280.jpg

(In my DREAMS!)
    You are such a tease RS (and one hot mamma to boot!)In any case I would take Sherry out on the town.You betcha!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like Joycelyn, as a girl I am usually smiling and it makes my face look better. I am not walking around miserable as a guy, but I just smile more as a lady and it makes my pictures look better too.

I think I look a little different. But pretty ugly either way. I was complemented on my make up and outfit this Sunday at church though,

Platinum Member
    In my case, I don't think so. While I try to remember to smile a bit more when I'm en femme, its basically the same face and the same expressions. I see some improvements in my appearance, but its due to the beneficial effects of make up....brightening around my eyes, and a little accentuation to otherwise smallish lips.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Definitely. As Kathryn, I find it much easier to smile... because I am happy looking like a woman.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I have heard of " masking" and it appeals to me. I have such a guy face that I could never get to pass, and a mask would be just the thing to let me post pictures here in the forum. Can anyone help me find oe that would be appropriate?
    Thanks, Cyndy
    If you think you are having a bad day.... try not having one!

Absolutely. As Samantha I smile more and am much more facially expressive. For example, in a conversation, Sam will swing her eyes back and forth, moving her head back and forth very little. But she will tilt her head up and down and use her head and eye position to convey emotion or to make a point.

As Eric, I tend to keep my head level with eyes centered and will move my head to follow the conversation. Like watching a tennis match.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Banned Read only
    does anyone have a girl face that you put on?

Yes, the one I wear every day. A little foundation, a little eyeshdow, a little rouge, and some lipstick and away we go.

I think I look nicer in girl mode. I definitely smile a lot more! :-)

Most men don't.smile in pics , where women smile as naturally as the wind blows. So I.had to.learn to.smile with pics. My.grandpa and grandma had a pic on there well all me life with grandma smiling and grandpa not. We.always used to tease him because it looked like he was just about to smile but was late lol. For there 50 th got new pic done and he still did not smile. More like a smerk. I think he was thinking of our teaseing.
    So is in a women's nature to smile and men are not. So we have to ( or most of us me included) have to think about it before it becomes natural.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    My girl face is that I smile, am genuinely happy, I look like a enjoy life, that I am happy to be me, and that it really is natural for me to smile. My male picture face is the exact opposite in that I look grumpy, miserable, and if I do smile it looks really painful and uncomfortable like it is not natural.
    +1. I was trying to find the right words, but you hit it on the head.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    My smile is the same. Thats how people recognize me in boy mode . That and I'm told I don't look a hole lot diff in a boy mode.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I smile more, and my smile is different. My male smile is wide and mostly using only my mouth. My female smile uses many more muscles in my face. The smile starts from my eyes, my cheeks are involved in smiling and my mouth stays narrower.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    In my gurl photos, I seem to smile more, because I am happy to be dressed. In my real role as a male, I am trying to smile more. What the heck I have a job, health insurance, a place to live, great pets, a good sense of humor, I am a good person, friends atleast at work that like me....and I know that as soon as I get home I can dress.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Nothing short of plastic surgery could make my puss look more feminine.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land