Thread: You forgot WHAT?

You forgot WHAT?

Funny story now, but a bit of a panic at the time.

My wife and I went out this evening to do some shopping and have dinner. I had been looking forward to this because I had a new tunic-length blue belted cowlneck sweater I wanted to wear.

We get home from work and I do my nails and put on my makeup We were anxious to get going so I slipped on my tights, the sweater, and a pair of boots. I always have Mimi take a picture of my outfit so she took a couple of quick snaps (photo attached) and we headed out the door.

We're heading down the 405, 15 miles from home chatting about work and other trivia. Suddenly it occurs to me how very comfortable my new sweater is and how relaxed I am wearing it. I ponder this for a while and it suddenly hits me. One reason I was so very comfortable was because my bra and forms were still sitting at home. Yes, in my haste I'd forgotten to put them on! We pondered this for a bit and decided that the cowlneck of my sweater concealed my lack of bust well enough for me to get away with it for the evening. We stopped and shopped at a Ross store on Ventura Boulevard (bought a sweater and a sexy red dress for the holidays) and then went on to Bucca di Beppo in Encino for dinner.

We had a wonderful time, but "the girls" were probably a bit miffed that they missed out on it!

Eryn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Odd timing of your post, Eryn! Just last nite a met a girl from here in Anaheim. I picked her up after she shopped at Target. I thot she was well dressed, except for her shoes. But, she doesn't wear a bra or forms and didn't have on any makeup. But, I thot she looked fine!

Which u do, TOO, by the way. Maybe even BETTER than fine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

LOL.....Never leave home without 'em!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

That's crazy girl! Funny but crazy! Well, it sounds like it all turned out ok anyhow! By the way you look very nice in the picture! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

You look very nice in the photo even without a bustline. I would love to have a body as slender as yours.

You looked perfectly feminine w/o the girls. That slim frame of yours works w/or w/o enhancement!

All is well that ends well. Glad you had a nice time.

Maybe the girls were glad of a quiet night at home.. Have you been gadding about a lot lately???

Now wouldn't be funny if you got home only to see your "girls" dressing in men's clothing? Now that would be irony eh?
    But you looked fine buy you may need to take some goblin bloba for your ahhhhh ohhh hummm Hell I don't even know what I just spelled let alone what we were talking about. I guess were getting old. You forget your girls and I have lost my glasses whilst there on my nose. So just before you go out run down you check list of what you need silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Suddenly it occurs to me how very comfortable my new sweater is and how relaxed I am wearing it. I ponder this for a while and it suddenly hits me.

LOL!!! Great story! I'm glad you were still able to make the most out of the evening. Thanks for the good laugh!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Glad your trip wasn't a total bust.

Kathi

Aspiring Member
    Great story. I've done it the other way.

Kitty

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyagain View Post
    Great story. I've done it the other way.
    You mean, you remembered your bra and breast forms, but forgot your dress? How embarrassing!

Kathi

I did exactly the same thing about a month ago. It was a weird feeling under my blouse and sweater until I suddenly realised what was missing. My blouse was fairly tight so I would have looked really odd.

Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    just before you go out run down you check list of what you need silly.
    Oddly enough, I do have a checklist! I just didn't use it. Glad I wasn't flying an airplane!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    You mean, you remembered your bra and breast forms, but forgot your dress? How embarrassing!

Kathi
    LOL No silly. I changed to drab but forgot I still had makeup on. I just happened to see it in the rear-view mirror as I was stepping out of the car. I almost tore off my face trying to wipe it off with a leftover napkin from a fast food place.

Kitty

Good thing you didn't forget them on th roof of the car or something...you might loose them on the highway!
    Chickie

lol...cute story. Glad it all worked out!

You look great without them either way =)

Erin,

I am always surprised at how young you look...your avatar doesn't do you justice.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Eryn...you look awesome...besides, you can take the 'girls' on a double date next time.
    No closet is big enough!

Ladies, thank you so much for your kind words! I'll have to be careful not to let them go to my head

After that bit of anxiety I really had a great time. I had never thought about how much self-confidence comes from wearing my forms. It's unlikely that the "girls" will be forgotten again!
    Eryn