Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Afraid To Be a Crossdresser of Color

Lol if you want to get technical white people are the colored ones and the color black is the absents of color. I all ways thought that was weird since it was a way to differentiate between to people that are the same save for there skin. In my opinion black is natures most natural color because after everything is gone in the world....Whats left. Now Light or "white" has to force it's way through to get to where it wants to go. Ok ok I know thats off the subject but you did say your a "CD of color" when you should say a "CD of nature" ! Anyone who crossdresses to expresses himselfs are all our sisters. That includes ore Brothers here too. I hope I have not offended anyone here but it is Just my opinion after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

In my opinion we are all "colored". We wear pink purple orange yellow blue green panties and bras. That is what makes us special.Out of many colors we are one! Enough said. :-)

Aspiring Member

Greetings friend

Here skin color, or body shape, doesn't matter. We are all "different" enough that we are really the same; and we really are the same underneath. The only colors that matter here are the colors of your clothing.

Welcome and enjoy the community.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    Here skin color, or body shape, doesn't matter. We are all "different" enough that we are really the same; and we really are the same underneath. The only colors that matter here are the colors of your clothing.
    Couldn't have said it better, though currently I'm happy with keeping my clothing a nice shade of black(Not meaning to be offensive if it may come across that way) :P

Gold Member
    In the TG community, race and color mean nothing. I would hope on a forum or in real life that a TG of color would not feel hesitant to join her sisters cause what we have going is much bigger than someone's race.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Hi everyone

Who was the first one to talk about people who cd on this site, not me especially not people of color cause people of color don't do this. So don't try that around here there is no option for those of color. So when you say color you mean not black and white right. I have some color in my cheeks so I should be included.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

You're not the only one. (v^_^)b
    color shouldn't even be an issue as long as you look good!

Hi Kayleah Dee, and welcome to the house. We "sistahs" are here and in force. I use to feel the same way as you (am I the only one out here?) Well I found out that there are quite a few ladies of ethinc orgin out here and we are having a wonderful time. So put on your favorite party dress and heels and join the fun.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.