Thread: gay people and all their damn drama!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking gay people and all their damn drama!

In the course of a few months I've had a some issues with my so called gay friends. The first
    involved a friend of mine from work. We went out to this club as girls. We had a good time but for the most part I rarely saw him because he was doing his own thing. I drank so much that I got sick so went to the bathroom and spent the remainder of the night throwing up until I was able to take myself home. Two days later he hosts this club that my girlfriend end up going to. I was stuck at work. He sees her (i've introduced them before) there and decides to tell her that I made out with him. She begins to believe it since she's still unsure of where my crossdressing is going (despite us talking about it on many occasions). I know for a fact it was all a lie, I tried to confront him through texts and phone calls but no answers. I haven't heard from him since.

The next guy I barely know. He's more of an acquaintance, a drag queen I met on my way to another party. Anyways we were going to this club together and I couldn't get dressed at my grandmothers house. So I go to his place to change. He gives me some helpful tips on how to apply some make up and give my self believable cleavage. It was cool. Weeks after this him and my girlfriend out of stroke of a major coincidence meet on the train. She made a comment about his out fit. Somehow the conversation was about me. He tells her that I was at his place and we were doing "stuff" but he wasn't specific as to what "stuff" this was. (I wasn't there during their convo of course). She feels that I may have been doing something and I assured her nothing happened and told her exactly what happened. I message him on Facebook about what "stuff" he was talking about. He claims he never spoke about me and she was lying.

My last incident was with my that best friend. We were at his house with a bunch of others smoking and drinking. None of us were drunk but the effect of the smoking had me moving in slow motion, lol. Anyways we head to bed. I decide to sleep in his bed since the floor was taken by everyone else. Mid sleep I feel him put his arm around me and he pulls closer to me to where we're now spooning. I'm trying to move him away and tell him to stop but I'm spurring and my body isn't moving. He starts touching my body and eventually reaching for my you know where. Finally I snap out of it. He pulls away and start apologizing. We're both feeling awkward but because we're friends talk about it and tell each other we'll drop it and pretend it never happened. The following week my girlfriend goes to this party that he promotes at. I'm hanging out with other friends of mine. But he tells my girlfriend that I was groping him and rubbing him up. Total lie! I explain to her what really happened but she believes I'm lying (due to the fact that this guy is supposed to be my friend) and have always been. I talk to him about why we told her and he claims he never did. He blamed it on his boyfriend for telling her. It ended up being him after all and his bf never knew. His bf tells my gf that he does things like that to people he likes. And him lying like that was to make him seem like a victim.

All three of these people were cut off. I don't speak to them anymore. And unfortunately my relationship is over (because of different reasons). I can't stand drama. And just because I go out as a woman a lot doesn't mean that I'm gay. Turns out they all liked me, thought I was gay and tried to ruin my relationship to get to me.

Sorry, I know its a long rant but I had to vent that out.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-18-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: References to illegal substances are not allowed
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please