I was going to go dressed to work as a pretty witch (reddish wig, knee high black skirt, green tights & assessories) but after clinicals I had to drive back home the hour and I could barely make it to work on time anyways. The DON had some girls change out of thier leggings and shorts "since it was so inappropriate" for the older people at the nursing home. They really were not at all in mosts' opinions. I am sure if I were to have showed up as planned that I would have also been asked to change. Oh...BTW a DON is a Director of Nursing. give me a break...Its Halloween..

Also, I have a good nursing student friend. We went out to lunch yesterday and we always talk about anything. I almost confided in her about the Cding, but something told me not to yet. Today we seen 2 witches come out of human resources. I said that I was going to dress up as a witch like "that one"(and she was hot!, Black outfit/skirt with orange tights and orange assessories!)...to cut story short, I said, "No, like the one in the skirt, not like the one in the pants...you know its Halloween so its okay you know"...she said "Oh no its not (okay)!" I am a bit disappointed, I thought I could discuss anything with her,...I guess not.

Oh welll...I probably should have made two seperate posts...