Hope this wont be to long but since joining here almost a year ago Ive been trying to understand those here who choose to go the TS route and HRT and all that. You see Ive never given thought to it other than briefly way back in my life when I thought maybe I should have been a girl. Going through counseling I realized that was not the case and since then even understand in reality to truly become a women is not possible.
However as I read here many of those threads so many here seem to go through this process and knowing how difficult it is still go ahead with it.
So I guess for me I dont really understand why you feel this desire to change how you were born, and dont get me wrong I know its not just something you wake up with like a head cold,its a very deep personal journey.
You see I try and look at everyone as one who is to be loved no matter there circumstance or situation, many of you know Ive faced a lot of issues with my dressing and trying to stop it for better or worse but have tried now to balance it better.
Many here also know Im a person of faith and no I will not discuss that here but feel free to pm me if you like. I just feel we all here have a decision to make are we going to learn to live with what we have or do we have to alter who we are by taking chemicals or what have you. I again want to understand Im not trying to say anyone here is wrong.
I want to be able to see people for who they are and love them interact with them no matter what.
I hope no one here takes offense to this because this for me is all about education.
Thanks for letting me ramble on have a great day.
Leigh