First, let me say this post and this site is NOT about knocking others, it's about supporting them. So, in that vein:

I wear masks to achieve what I consider to be a female appearance. So, I'm someone who dresses differently from u. My masks freak out some of my closest T buddies. But, let's NOT get into that now. I KNOW what folks think about them.

My question is not intended to be about the "different" dressers u chuckle at, don't get, or just make u scratch your head. It's about what YOUR reactions and questions to them r.
For example: Here's a question I have thot about over and over again!

Here's one: I wear silicone prosthesis and other gear to create a fem figure. I've read many posts here and seen countless pics of members who look quite fem in selfies and avatars. But, with obviously male bodies. U all wear breast forms. And, some of u wear girdles or other shaping devices. But, few wear the hip/butt pads that can make all the difference in changing a male to female appearance. I think to myself, "Don't they have mirrors? Why won't they wear pads and look so much more fem? They wear forms, wigs, makeup, etc., so why not pads?" Can anyone explain this?

As u read the many varied posts here, what r some of your recurring thots? Questions u would like to ask? Things that dressers do and say here that make u wonder? Maybe we can answer a few questions without offending anyone!?