The evidence is uncanny its a pretext.
    Evidence is mounting.
    DUH!
    Mind game 101.
    I stand by my two other posts above.
    post #40 & #42
    I told u so. U gonna get IN too deep.
    I gave u a Fair Warning...
    Last edited by summerbunny; 04-21-2016 at 01:38 AM.

My GF last year saw me dressed a few times before she became my GF and she said she liked to crossdress too. But when we became a couple she didn't want me to dress fem at all and asked me to get rid of my fem clothes, if I liked her more than the clothes. So I did get rid of them. But she was always jealous, thinking that I was always trying to look at guys. I told her I wasn't the least bit interested in guys, but she never believed me, even though we almost always had great love-making. She finally broke up with me, I think because her jealousy and anger got too stressful for her. I don't know if there's a way to prove to anyone that you don't like guys as lovers. I told her I'd be willing to take a polygraph, but she gave up before giving that a try. There are people, like some magicians etc, who can tell if someone is lying by watching their reactions when the person tells a known lie. I suppose that sort of knowledge might help jealous lovers. My GF's jealousy and distrust was very extreme. I read about similar jealousy in an article online and I read parts of it to her, but it didn't seem to help either.

Maybe your GF doesn't have a jealousy issue, but if she does, maybe the article would help her.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    As much as you all are trying to justify this scenario I'm going with my gut feeling on this.
    My gut instincts have helped me stay alive and out of bad situations many times and if I were in this situation I would listen to myself and say no.
    Say what you want ladies but something isn't adding up here.

Banned Read only
    "OMG! Noooo!!! Don't make me have sex with a MAN, and my girlfriend, while I'm dressed like a woman!!! Nnnoooo!!!!"

"Well, OK, please just a little, but I still wanna pretend I don't want that!"

We should all be so lucky... Oh wait, I am that lucky, my sex life is already kinda like that. Never mind!

I'm anxiously awaiting the follow on thread "Forced to be heterosexual no more!"

My sincerest apologies if I've misunderstood the OP, and this is an actual crisis...

I'm with you Paula. Are we seriously spinning brain cycles over this "non problem"??

Silver Member
    This "Interesting Proposal" has provided interesting entertainment and debate. Replys range from a set-up to this is a crossdresser's dream. None of us know anyone involved and the member who shared this dilemma has made only a dozen comments on our site and just discovered he was a crossdresser barely 4 months ago. Since he did ask for our opinions I wonder if someone who didn't even know they liked women's clothes in December and who is shy and in the closet - should our brand new crossdresser be urged out on a public date with other people so quickly? He apparently has not come out to anyone else except his girlfriend who seems to be maybe overly supportive. How about caution and discretion? Has he ever been even out in public yet? What if his friends or co-workers or family find out about his date? How can you be sure pictures and stories will stay private? I would suggest that if this proposal is in fact real, it should be thought about with respect to personal privacy and a young reputation he will have to live . And what will his young girlfriend think of him after she sees him dressed as a woman holding hands with a guy. She may be curiously supportive now but mental images last indefinitely. I think our young friend should delay this date until he is more aware of the possible consequences he will have to live with. I am not over thinking this. I am just trying to be realistic.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 04-20-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Reality Check
    Heather, please don't confuse the issue with a logical and sensible post. You're going to upset a lot of people.

Hopefully, the OP can read through the BS presented in some of the posts and understand that people on this forum are not going to suffer the consequences of following their advice but he will.

Red face Date night

Alyssa,

After reading all the posts, and wonderful advice from everyone. Patiently waiting for the details of your date... Many if not all of the advice given should be heeded. Run ! Go ! Speak with your girlfriend and set ground rules, see what her intentions really are... And so on...

My advice is... Have fun. If the prospect didn't bother you, you wouldn't have asked everyone. Your girlfriend seems like a nice person, someone that you trust. If so have fun with it. Set some boundaries, when you make initial contact with everyone in the group and have fun. Then come back and tell us everything...

@--}-----
    Michelle

Ya'll do understand that 1) you are getting ONE side of the story and 2) since you don't find it believable (or suspect subversive plans by a spouse who accepts the dressing)...I'd go with my gut reaction on that. Yeah, probably not. If true, it is in the top TEN fantasies of crossdressers, there are books about this....I used to BUY them and hide them in my closet. And yet...you question when it (may) happen(s)?

Gee I'd love to win a million dollars...Ok here's your lottery ticket...aw no thanks it probably comes with strings
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Id like to thank everyone for all the support, it's nice to have a community of people I can count on to give me advice when I'm not sure of what to do. For everyone who is concerned with me only having told my gf that I dress, the place where this date is taking place will be way out of the way so I don't run into friends or family. I've set a number of ground rules, first off I'm not sleeping with anyone but her! As long as we are together then I don't care what the allure of appeal of mmf or other 3 way fantasies are I greatly dislike sharing my gf, my own body, or my attention. She was in 100% accordance with me and assured me that she just thinks it would be a cute look. As for her female friend that's coming with us, they go on girl dates all the time so for her it will just be a slightly bigger girl date and instead of going to get nails or hair done we are going to a movie and a spring carnival. (Not in that order though). Everything seems fine... That said I'm not the kind to throw caution to the wind, and will be super careful of my choices, as well as responses to the actions of everyone involved as to avoid some sort of drama. Like I said to her, I enjoy dressing and feeling pretty and girly, but I don't want to be a woman fully, I still enjoy my Tazio Suits and my more boyish hobbies like robot models and kick boxing. So that said I'll keep everyone posted on the events of Saturday!

Silver Member
    I'd be very cautious, Alyssa. Your GF knows him. You've never met him. He's Bi. Let me suggest that the three of you meet, perhaps at the lady friend's home and get to know him better. If you guys are not connecting in a MM way, don't do the date. If it seems OK, then set your ground rules there, not before the date. Be sure that both ladies understand them and agree. Just my thoughts. You need to feel safe and comfortable on the date so you can have fun.

sometimes... a cigar... is NOT a cigar!

(oh GOD?)

Silver Member
    Alyssa - I am sorry for being pragmatic but:

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    ... the place where this date is taking place will be way out of the way so I don't run into friends or family... !
    Looks like it is important for you to maintain secrecy about dressing. So why would you risk a date with two other people you don't know? And just because you are going someplace "out of the way", what assures you that this adventure will not get back to your family and friends, even if you are not recognized by someone during your date?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    ...she [your girlfriend] just thinks it would be a cute look...!
    This is the reason you are going on a date with a guy - because your girlfriend thinks "it would look cute"? Quite a risk if something goes wrong. And you believe you are not throwing caution to the wind? And again, your 21 year old girlfriend will forever have this new image of you in a dress dating a guy. Will this risk your relationship - just to look cute?

And, if you really are shy, and if you have just started dressing and want to keep your new crossdressing hobby secret, don't you think that you will be drawing attention to yourself - a male crossdresser, your phony date holding your hand, your girlfriend watching you, and her date? That is an attention-getting foursome. That is a "look at me adventure". You may be living the crossdresser's dream but this is a great risk if discretion is important to you.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 04-20-2016 at 05:29 PM.

With Alyssa's update, I think it is 3 girl friends out together meeting up with a guy to join the girls. She then wants to see what happens. He is Bi, so if he knows you are really male, he is not disgusted or angry, as a hetero male might be. If he does not realize it, then all the better.
    So I think she is testing you in a safe environment and you have verbally reassured her you are hetero and only want her physically, despite wanting the admiration of a male. Now you need to prove it to her this way. And possibly prove it to yourself.
    Only an internist, not a psychiatrist.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only

Wink Ok if you're gonna out on a date ,why not go all out

get you some spike high heel 5 inch are 4 inch ankle strap sandals,steel boned corset,medium to long kiss nail extensions, a pedicure , hip pads, butt pads,breasts forms ,a hobble skirt are hobble dress and some thru hole big earrings. get a makeover at sephoras,MAC are Ulta and a nice wig.shave your whole body.

that will make the date fun and interesting cause you'll be vulnerable.
    Last edited by summerbunny; 04-21-2016 at 01:42 AM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    that will make the date fun and interesting cause you'll be vulnerable.
    Ummm.... what??

Banned Read only
    Helps to get you in gurl mode.
    The restriction of a corset , hobble skirt are dress ,high heels and more...

Non-binary/Questioning
    That's pretty much what I thought you meant. I don't want to take anyone to task for a personal fantasy or clothing preference (nothing at all wrong with that), but I do think the idea that being a woman (whether GG, CD or T) means one must deliberately dress to make oneself physically vulnerable might be verging on misogyny. Just my two cents.

I remember my ex wife tried to set me up on a date with a guy, i got dressed and made up, my ex drove me to the meeting point but sadly he didnt turn up, part of me was glad he was a no show

Banned Read only

i can't wait to hear what happened on the date

I am on the edge of my seat,waiting!
    Is it gonna be something spectacular?

Seems like we've been waiting a longtime to hear the results.

Results of my Date

So as you all know last weekend I caved to my girlfriend's request to go out on a date with a guy while she had a date of sorts with her girlfriend. We went far out of the way so no one would recognize me, and to be sure that I felt comfortable.

I wore an outfit with with a huge distraction on it so that no one would be suspicious or second guess themselves as to me being a CD or not. I had on a light green sundress with a red flower pattern on it since it was a nice day out and since I'm a lot shorter than most men, and more slender around the arms it felt perfect. Now considering that I used to kickbox i have some marks on my legs so my girlfriend (who went to beauty school) took the liberty of using make up to cover up any scarring from fight injuries as well as the two tattoos I have on my left arm (sword and bow and arrow honoring my Britannian ancestry) needless to say covering the latter took a lot of effort and care as getting it wet in any manner would reveal the ink. For shoes I wore a pair of light red rope wedge sandals which were super comfortable. I did take someone's suggestions and wore some forms on my hips and some small breast padding. I had my nails painted pink, and my hair was professionally done (I keep long hair since as a guy cutting it makes me look funny) o that my hair was perfectly straight and my forehead was covered by geisha bangs. And to make for something of a distraction from my body I wore a big beach side sunhat with a flower and a bright red ribbon. Make up on my face was limited go come contouring and a light colored eye shadow with some mascara. The dress was someone open on my chest so there was some contouring there as well.

The date itself was pretty standard. He paid for my movie (junglebook was really good) and my dinner at a local Irish pub. I drank fine wines laughed at a few jokes, and made some small talk about work and the like. He tried putting his arm around me a few times and at first I would try to ward him off, but as the date progressed it got a little more comfortable to let myself be under his arm. We also went to a hobby shop in town that I had been dying to try out which I admit was boyish, but he told me he would love to take me and bought me some of those models I like to build adding that I looked adorable when I nerd out over those models. Someone there didn't recognize me as a guy and called me miss, which was probably the highlight of my date. At the end he took me home and I told him I had a great time, to which he asked if we could do this again soon. I was honest with him and thanked him for the incredible fun I had, and while I can kinda maybe see myself saying a guy now that I've had the experience, my eyes only see one person and my heart is hers, so I politely told him no. He thanked me for my honesty told me I looked great that night and that he had a good time as well.

When I got back in the house my gf who had already gotten in before me asked me how I felt, and I told her that I felt good, I was told I'm pretty on several occasions someone actually believed I was a girl, and I got some of those models I love. I then told her what I told him, and she basically pounced on me lol. She told me I'm pretty and that she wouldn't trade the fun we have when I'm dressed, and it was all just a positive experience. For me the outcome was more valuable than the date cause I am reaffirmed in my feelings for the gf and she was pleased with that as well.
    Last edited by Alyssa; 04-25-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Glad to hear it went well!

sounds like you had a good time xx

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Really happy it all went well.

Maybe she just wanted to see what your full spectrum of feelings is.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning