I am interested in hearing from others as to how important 'The Girl' is in your life. Is your dressing just a fun activity or does it define you?

In my case from 12 to 40 when I was an occasional crossdresser, it was just something that I did, it was actually pretty unimportant to me at that stage of life, if the opportunity presented itself i.e. empty house the idea of dressing may have popped into my head.

When Becky emerged at 40 and I got strong urges to dress and elements of GD she became a very important part of my life, fundamental I would say. These days 12 years on, I don't go more than a few hours without thinking her. I can't walk past a woman's toilet, a clothing, shoe, too many to name shops without being aware of my female side. I know my thinking is very much aligned to female brains in many ways and i know she is a huge influence in my worklife and even a very important part of how I relate to my kids and wife (very ironic given she doesn't know much). Becky has made me a better person in so many ways and therefore she is an extremely important part of my life.