Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
For the "high crime" of crossdressing and wanting to wear pantyhose in her presence? Is she so virtuous, upstanding, and without skeletons in her own closet that she can act so "holier-than-thou", judgmental, and aspire to be a candidate for sainthood?
Women reserve the right of deception, and judgement of what's unacceptable, for themselves. My ex considered my crossdressing as unacceptable, as according to her, it was a 'lie by omission'. Of course her own past history of psych problems, wasn't something she felt was necessary to tell me about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon budd View Post
What is worse drinking or crossdressing? Not sure which one has given me most problems? I for one will not say don't drink, just as I would not say don't go out dressed, because it may have bad consequences. I assume we are all adults and can make our own choices. No one is going to tell me what not to do .
Crossdressing, or altering the gender image that she was attracted to, is unfortunately something that can destroy any sexual attraction that a woman feels for us. Many women can accept adultery, even murder as acceptable in a mate, as long as he's still 'a real, masculine man', because she still has that underlying animal sexual attraction to him. But change the masculinity by being a crossdresser? Oh, no, that changes everything. And once the sexual attraction is gone, the romantic love can easily follow. Then, she will seek another male to support her feeling of being a desireable female, and that male won't be you. Once the romantic love is gone, often, so is the marriage/relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger82 View Post
Oh my. That does sound like an awful night. I don't see how a couple of shots could get you so drunk.
It all depends on tolerance. If you never drink, a few shots can easily get you quite intoxicated.