Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another 20 Questions

Aspiring Member
    1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? wife only. That was plenty.
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? No.
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?N/A
    4)Have you ever been caught? yes. Wife. My. St. Helens was quieter.
    5) If so scary or exciting? scary. Wife strongly opposes this behavior.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? A blouse with a pinstripe flower pattern.
    7) Still have it? No, it did not survive my only purge.
    8)Are you happy with your look? Mostly, I can always improve.
    9) What would you change about your look? Blend into the surroundings better.
    10) Short-or long skirts? Is YES an answer here? I like either for appropriate occasions.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes, usually on vacation or business trips. Not locally.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Plays, movies, public attractions, parks, shopping
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list). Fly pretty
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Yes, a combination of several. I read a few selected fashion blogs for forty something ordinary good looking women to get ideas and good sense.
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be. Get smart about fashion and makeup quicker.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? More understanding of what women experience
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Anyone on the job site.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? My pink spring dress. It is so beautiful that it is worth putting up with winter just to get to wear it.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks etc? Yes, but rarely. Been kicked out of a dressing room but only once twenty years ago. One fussy SA in California, but that is all. Every SA otherwise has been great,
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? peace and quiet. That was my father?s daily goal by age 40 and the same for one of my two grandfathers. The other grandfather, no one was so fierce as would dare stir him up.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes, my ex-wife, 2 former girlfriends, my therapist, my hairdresser, my nail tech. Lots of other people have figured it out.

2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures?
    Yes, ex-wife and 2 former girlfriends

3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures?
    Mostly supportive

4)Have you ever been caught?
    Only when I wanted to

5) If so scary or exciting?
    Neither

6)Do you remember the first thing you bought?
    A pair of pantyhose at JC Penney

7) Still have it?
    No, it went the way of all pantyhose

8)Are you happy with your look?
    Yes

9) What would you change about your look?
    Darker hair

10) Short-or long skirts?
    Yes

11)Do you go out dressed?
    All the time

12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about?
    Walks, shopping, movies, dinner

13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list)
    Spend a week as Beth in a city far from home.

14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise?
    No

15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?
    Come to a full acceptance of it much younger

16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so?
    No

17)Is there anyone you fear finding out?
    I would prefer that my employer not know, even though they have a very strong policy of supporting transgender employees

18)What is your favourite article of clothing?
    My black dress. I don't get to wear it often enough.

19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?
    I have had some SAs act uncomfortable, but for the most part they are very supportive and helpful.

20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?
    None

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes.
    Only my SO
    She took the pictures
    Years ago
    Embarrassing
    Probably a pair of stockings
    7) Still have it?
    No
    No. I am a grumpy old man
    I wish I were young again
    Knee-length
    No, sometimes underdressed though.
    Meeting like-minded people.
    Only travel more
    No
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be?
    Get married to someone else, or not at all.
    I think it helped me become more broadminded.
    I'd be unhappy if I were outed to someone I hadn't planned to tell
    Stockings and high heels
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect?
    No.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner?
    I hope to find somewhere where I can live quietly on my own, in the near future, and do my own thing.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Most of my friends saw me as a woman for the first time in person, but mostly supportive and a lot of smiles
    4)Have you ever been caught? Yes
    5) If so scary or exciting? Scary the first time, but it's exciting when I want it to happen
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? A pretty bad black and white dress
    7) Still have it? Lol no I knew nothing about what looks good on me at first
    8)Are you happy with your look? Yes
    9) What would you change about your look? I wish I was good at doing my hair
    10) Short-or long skirts? Short even though I haven't been shaving my legs
    11)Do you go out dressed? Fairly often, I go to school dressed for certain classes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Relaxing at the park
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Wear a bikini at the beach
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? I've borrowed a lot of outfit ideas from PJ Harvey
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? I should have dressed more like a woman than a girl at the start, but it felt like going through puberty a second time for the first month or two
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? Absolutely! It's been an absolute joy to get to know the woman in me
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Many of my older family members
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Clothes that my GG friends have given me
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? None at all
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I've been single for a long time, but if I enter another relationship it would be brought up at the beginning and if they don't like it then it's time to move on

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? He became my admirer...(BF)
    4)Have you ever been caught? No
    5) If so scary or exciting?N/A
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Nylons...
    7) Still have it? No
    8)Are you happy with your look? Working on being more nat....
    9) What would you change about your look? Grow my hair and breasts now
    10) Short-or long skirts? short
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Being with other Trans gurls
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Chrissy Hendricks
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Not one thing(very lucky)
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? yes I am more empathetic
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Work because they have a perception issue on how one must look.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Quality push up bra
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Once, she was convinced clothing was for me and not for my GG lol she was right.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? My GG takes care of herself i.e. mentally and physically in shape as much as I do.

P.S. These types of questions is college students studying psychology best dream lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

1) Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, wife, some friends, doctor, optician, dentist, therapist and a few co-workers (when I was outed!)
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Most were encouraging, some couldn't recognize me
    4)Have you ever been caught? No
    5) If so scary or exciting?N/A
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? Tights
    7) Still have it? No
    8)Are you happy with your look? Yes, developed over time to be a blending in look
    9) What would you change about your look? Improve my make-up skills
    10) Short-or long skirts? Depends on the situation, I love short but am getting a bit old for them now
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Shopping, dining, theatre and travelling (flying dressed is my favorite with many long haul flights to/from the US)
    13) Is there something you want to one day do? Fly in a private jet dressed, go to a formal dinner
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? No, I like an individual style
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Nothing really, I regret the early tarty look years but I think this is part of the t-girl evolution
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? yes, I have a greater level of empathy and respect towards others. Also its enlightening to be on the end of the type of crass treatment that women get sometimes
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? Just wider family. I was 'outed' at work a bit and my bosses know and said it didn't worry them
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Wolford tights (Neon 40)
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? None, everyone I have encountered has always been so pleasant.
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? I told my SO about 6 years before we were married. She is not directly supportive but does borrow my stuff sometimes which is encouraging!

Silver Member
    Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser?
    Yes some family, certain coworkers, SAs wax girl
    Isn't that the point????
    Great, I get some wows, and really?
    Maybe? Never a confrontation, so it maybe just a close call.
    Uncomfortable
    No, that was long ago.
    7) Still have it?
    No, purged
    Mostly, but there are always areas to improve
    Real hair, chin, jawline, eye lift, whiter straighter teeth.
    Mid
    I certainly don't go out naked. But yes.
    All sorts of things. But mostly hang with friends. And I love a good game of 8 ball.
    Boudoir photo shoot. Week long girls trip.
    Not really, but I do have many inspirations.
    Figure this out at 15.
    Not specifically, but I think maybe it makes me more accepting of others
    Fear, no. Rather not know, yes, my parents.
    High heeled slouch boots
    Never had a problem. One time a store didn't want to rent to me, but they recanted two years later.
    Tough one. I keep hope that my wife can become comfortable enough to spend time with Meghan.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 05-07-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, one friend (female) and my wife
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Just the friend
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? She thought it was great and offered advice
    4)Have you ever been caught? no, but very close--thank goodness for the shower
    5) If so scary or exciting? scary it was my wife before she knew
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? probably shoes
    7) Still have it? no
    8)Are you happy with your look? I think so. Most of the time I am
    9) What would you change about your look? Lose the gut.
    10) Short-or long skirts? mid
    11)Do you go out dressed? yes
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? shopping, concerts
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) go to a CD conference
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? no, I don't feel that accomplished
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? tell my wife earlier
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? yes, I think it has changed my overall demeanor--I am a bit more patient, a little calmer (although some would disagree) less introverted
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? was my wife but now just other people who I don't want to know
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? Probably a dress. Maybe the last one.
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? Never
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? I just told my wife in March. I haven't dressed since. She still does not accept any part of it so I waiting/hoping for something to change.

! just my wife
    2 no
    3 she was OK with it
    4 almost
    5 scray
    6 pantyhose's
    7 no
    8 all but the face
    9 my man face
    10 Short
    11 no
    12 under dressing
    13 no
    14 no
    15 Started younger
    16 yes immure caring
    17 my family
    18 skirts
    19 no
    20 it all worked out
    Angie

1)Have you ever told anyone you were a Crossdresser? Yes, my optometrist over 50 years ago, my daughter, a woman friend who I've known for the last 7 years and a therapist whom I was seeing related to anxiety
    2) Have you every shown anyone your pictures? Yes, the previously mentioned woman
    3)How did people take it when you told or showed your pictures? Politely complimentary
    4)Have you ever been caught? Not sure
    5) If so scary or exciting? N.A.
    6)Do you remember the first thing you bought? A pair of black pointed toe heels a Thom McCan store over 50 years ago.
    7) Still have it? No, put then in the trash two weeks later
    8)Are you happy with your look? It is what it is.
    9) What would you change about your look? Find someone with an age reducing machine
    10) Short-or long skirts? Either as they are only worn at home.
    11)Do you go out dressed? Yes, but all clothes and shoes are passable as men's. Clear nail polish and a bit of makeup.
    12) What kind of things do you like enjoy out and about? Going to plays and dinner and every day things.
    13) Is there something you want to one day do ( bucket list) Ask stylist to create a unisex hair style
    14) Is there someone you try to copy look wise? Wendy Sherman
    15) If you could go back and change one thing about your Crossdressing what would it be? Open up the subject with my late wife.
    16) Do you feel being a Crossdresser makes you a better person? If yes how so? It makes me more open differences in people.
    17)Is there anyone you fear finding out? My son, but it would be another opportunity to discuss his judgmental nature.
    18)What is your favourite article of clothing? shoes
    19) If you have bought your own clothes, have you ever had any issues with shopping / sales clerks ect? No, but now I shop almost entirely online
    20)What are your expectations of marriage or relationships that pertain to crossdressing ? Or what do you wish/ hope for if you do not have it worked out with your partner? Appreciation that this is a part of me