Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
I feel that's what CD-ing is.
And you are 100% correct for you.

For me and many others, passing will never be an option no matter what we do.
I've done the whole professional makeover things and was still a 6'3" MIAD, just with amazing nails and killer makeup.
I don't have an issue with that because my dressing isn't about how I look, it's about how I feel when I get dressed and the illusion that provides.
Right now I'm wearing my bra(with forms) and panties (they match of course) with a really cute sweater dress with silver studs and my auburn wig.
I feel every bit a woman right now and, as long as I don't look in the mirror, I can keep the fantasy real.

As for aps, I used a phone app called 'Voila AI Artist' to create my avatar. I'll never look that cute in real life, to that young ever again, but it's nice to see that feminine face knowing that it 'could have been' and dream a bit.

I applaud those of you that put in the work and make it happen and honestly, am a bit envious(your makeup in your profile pic is spot on, by the way). But also realize that not all of us can pull that off.

I'm thinking that me using that app to create my avatar doesn't outweigh the way I dress every day and how it makes me feel, but to each his/her/their(pick you pronoun) own.