In my previous (and first post here) I related a recent shopping experience, your answers (and responses I've seen in other places) have me wondering what the right way to proceed is.

1. I completely get the big NO NO of wearing the spouces clothes, especially without permission and in secret. I get it and understand the concept and idea. And agree cognitively, but practically can't seem to stay out of them.

2. I also received a lot of feedback warning against hiding clothes from my spouse when she ask me not to buy for myself. I have never done this until last week when I bought MY first dress but now I'm paranoid about having it and considering ditching it.

My question is - is the only option left to just not dress? She is completely against me having my own, she knows I occasionally dress in her things when the rare opportunity presents itself but has never said to stay out of them but certainly doesn't want me to dress. Not because I'm in her clothes but because she doesn't want me in women's clothes period. I think she just goes on as if it never happens. We wear same size so I don't stretch or wear out her stuff, so that helps her not know I have worn them. When I do wear them it's not for more than 10-30 mins because I'm terrified of being caught. I never do other things in them.

I'm guessing those are only two options.

As I said in my previous post - my wife is way more important to me than dressing is and if it was just that easy to not dress, well then I wouldn't be here would I, plus you know how that goes. Long story made longer - just thought I'd ask.