Hello ladies,

It's been a couple months since i last posted about my current situation, and I appreciate all the support and suggestions that were offered on my last post.

Since my wife told me that CDing was not going to be allowed at all, we've had our ups and downs. After another heart-to-heart tonight, I fear that my marriage is closer than ever to ending. I don't know that there's anything more i can do to make the situation better. Since our first fateful discussion, I've been honest, humble and supportive of anything and everything she needs. She told me she's not ok with it, and I purged the very limited amount of clothing I had and have not strayed. In being honest with her, I could not tell her that I would never want to dress again. I've told her that staying married to her means more to me than me dressing which only makes her more upset. She's now watching my every move and questions where i am and why i'm there if it happens to not be where i said i'd be.

I've started seeing a therapist as she requested, which has been helpful both with this issue and many of the other stressors I have in my life.

If I don't bring the subject up, things seem to go ok. But that's a false positive, as it leads me to believe things are ok, when in actuality, nothing has improved. She told me tonight she gets triggered pretty much every day, whether it's hearing about a transgender person on a tv show, or me saying how soft her new yoga pants are.

Unfortunately I don't have a set of friends I can trust and have nowhere else to turn to vent, be heard or just chat. I'm lost and don't know how else to deal with our disconnection on this.

I know i brought this upon myself as i moved too quickly and didn't really consider her feelings or the consequences of my actions. I truly believed that after 18 years of marriage, she'd find a way to at least accept my apology.