Hi there. Well, since I'm a sort of veteran TV (have been consistantly dressing blokey since the age of nine or ten), I've never really thought about having a bloke's name. It's never been that important, I guess. I'm just wondering if some of you guys do, or how important you think it is. My real name is Courtney, although I have almost always gone by a nickname. Occasionally I would introduce myself as Alex, if I knew I was never to see the person again. Courtney is a kind of unisex name, but I don't really like it all that much.
What do you think about Abraxas as just a name? I mean, it's my stage name but I was wondering what you thought of it, or this whole subject in general. But if I were to come up to you and introduce myself as Abraxas, would you think it was an odd name, or ask me its origin or something? And if I were asked its origin, do you think I should give them my real name (whoever asked, that is)?
Just wondering...

Oh, and I just got a haircut and feel spectacular. It's your typical "bloke- who- hasn't- cut- his- hair- in- ages" shag- do. My mum wouldn't cut it any shorter... But I really quite like it.