Thread: I saw me

I saw me

Please bare with me on this.

I just had a minor break through. I got up from a movie I have been watching, En Femme. I went to the ladies room to touch up a bit. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked at what I saw. I didn't see me ( Drab me ) I really saw Lisalotte. I just stared at her for a moment. I didn't want her to go away. She didn't. So I touched up my lipstick and went back to my movie. Problem was, I couldn't concentrate. I was just sitting there thinking about what I just saw. Then I had to tell someone or someone's. That would all you ladies.

Thank you for barring with me on this, but for me it was HUGE. It almost makes me want to cry.

Oh that's so cool . I have not had that yet. But next time you get all dressed up see if you see her again. after you have done your makeup , put your wig on then look againg if she's there then You have mad it. I hope That happens to me some day . You Go Girl!!!!! HUGGS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Professional Socialite
    Aww :> you made me a little teary eyed too :> I felt the same way a few times when you just get a small glimpse of the woman inside, you never want her to go away because it seems, if just for a few seconds, you feel totally complete. At least we have each other on this site that we can confide in, It seems that this site is so very important to all of us to be able to talk about our feelings with each other as for the most part we have all or are going thru very similiar situations and having others to communicate with eases the stress of what we are feeling inside when we have no one we can truly confide in. thank you for trusting in all of us to talk to and dont worry about barring with you on anything we all are here for each other. This is a very important support system for many of us.
    Last edited by Ashlyee Paige; 11-08-2008 at 12:34 AM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That happens to me too.

Same here

Years ago I think back in about 1999 or so,I went for a makeover on the way to Toronto Gay Parade. Obviously not having done the makeup myself,I had not had a great opportunity to stare at my handiwork as I had to be on my way to meet some CD/TG friends before the evening took shape.

I did however get a lot of compliments and it felt great,but I still remained humble,lol.

Much later on myself and two other girls were sitting in a nice bar and I saw this girl in the large mirror behind the bar,just staring at me.I couldn't believe it,I thought for a second' what is that really cute girl doing looking at me?".

When I dawned on me that I was she, I too felt so odd but in a good way and I will never forget it.

hugs

Penelope

It has a lot to do with mindset, self confidence and comfort level but mostly being in touch with ourselves and our feelings. The realization of those feelings is no less valid and we make our own reality based on those perceptions.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thats great

That first time makes it all feel worthwhile doesn,t it Lisa
    I,ve no doubt you,ll see her a lot more from now on

It happened to me in a store a few days ago. I saw a woman walking towards me and was about to step aside when I relised I was almost bumping into a mirror. I felt really stupid at not recognising myself, perhaps after two hours out I had relaxed completely and so seemed different due to better body language. Either that or the lighting was very bad.

Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

I know the feeling and it's great. Thanks for the reminder. Keli

I have had that happen several times. It's a strange feeling where your femme reflection accurately shows the real you and the drab you is nowhere to be found.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

What a great feeling to have. You gotta love it.
    Angie

its happen a few times

Recently I was just getting ready to go for drive and walked passed a mirror and paused to look. maybe it was the extra time spent with the make up but all I saw was a woman. I ususally can always see the male me but that night as well as a few others wow. Right after I become perplexed then comes a feeling of pure happiness.--wendy

I have had that happen it is one of the great things about CDing at least to me. You kind of forget your dressed and all of a sudden there you are. And life goes on and no one really cares How cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Gold Member
    It is a nice feeling.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I feel so left out It's not happened to me . True I have onle been out 4 time but DAM. All you girls have mad me cry. Poor Christina Has not seen herself. BOO HOO. well I have lots of time . HUGS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

What a great feeling! Good for you!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

When I was out and saw that girl in the mirror I didn't think "she's really cute" but I did think "she's ok." I liked seeing her out in the real world.

Silver Member
    I have had a similar experience while walking the sidewalks in the downtown area. All the store fronts have glass windows and at night the reflection is very good. Sometimes I will stop and just stare into the reflection thinking is that really me that I am looking at. I have to admit that it is a good feeling.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I felt that way the first time I was fitted with a wig. I had a nice female outfit on and I walked around the salon looking at myself in the mirrors. It was like I saw myself for the first time.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8