Thread: It gets better everytime

It gets better everytime

And a lot has to do with this Forum. It's scary to think about what the future holds for us. I thought I had it figured out.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I agree. This forum has been a wealth of information and support. Everytime I don my garb and go out into thr world I feel as though I were becoming more whole as a person.

Its a great feeling

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I just find that..

I only see in black & white when I'm in male mode as opposed to colours when I'm Christina.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    haha, I know the feeling. I am getting more and more courageous each day and am excited and rushy all the same mostly because of these forums! Of course, the fear just add to the rush, haha
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I keep wanting to push the envelope a little farther everyday. Hard to when your in the closet so I guess I would have to come out.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My experience with CD's is limited but once you have accepted CD'ing it does get better every time.
    Being on these forums, reading posts and communicating has definitely made a difference in understanding myself and my fears.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

i was only an admirer when i came here look at me now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=4]It seems as though we build on the experience of our peers and use them as our hidden support mechanism. I know that I rely heavily on the feedback and the support of the wonderful people here for me to continue to advance.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]This site has given me the challenge to move myself into a more accepting position and to understand the complexity of what being a CD really is. Since we are all very similar in nature, there must be some sort of common thing that brings us all to the same conclusion. We all love femininity for some extreme reason and our expression is what shows.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Now I just go with it and have a wonderful time rather than worry constantly about what others think.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Yeah!! So easy a cavewoman can do it......

Actually the longer you do it the more difficult it becomes............... Choosing what to wear... Shoes... Jewelry... Makeup... Shopping.... Trying to be a woman is more than a full time job.. And not for the lazy or faint of heart. (Or thin of pocketbook)!! Lol

Easy was being the guy....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh yes...practice makes perfect. I've developed so much confidence in my femeine mode that its beginning to just feel very natural to be out shopping as Paula. I sometimes get so confident that I think..."So what if I run into someone I know and they make me? Would that really be so bad?" But then, reality comes to mind I become more covert in my actions of what I'm doing and where. Damn! It would be just so much easier if I didn't have to worry about it and I could be the woman I want to be, when and where I want.

The CURSE of being a cross dresser I guess; since we don't really experience the "Curse" as females.

Paula

Chrissy Lynn Thomas

Internet in general

I really think that the internet in general has helped me become more comfortable with who I am. Being able to read and share stories about who I am is awesome. I also think for many of us this site allows us to live a life that we cannot live in day to day life aka the real world.

This forum is answering quite a few questions I have. It seems to help me enjoy my crossdressing in a new light. So I would say it's getting better everytime.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Actually the longer you do it the more difficult it becomes............... Choosing what to wear... Shoes... Jewelry... Makeup... Shopping.... Trying to be a woman is more than a full time job.. And not for the lazy or faint of heart. (Or thin of pocketbook)!! Lol

Easy was being the guy....

I am starting to develop this problem so I changed my hair so I can wear the same outfits again Now I need a winter coat and I had planned on not going out as much during the winter months, but just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    Oh yes...practice makes perfect. I've developed so much confidence in my femeine mode that its beginning to just feel very natural to be out shopping as Paula. I sometimes get so confident that I think..."So what if I run into someone I know and they make me? Would that really be so bad?" But then, reality comes to mind I become more covert in my actions of what I'm doing and where. Damn! It would be just so much easier if I didn't have to worry about it and I could be the woman I want to be, when and where I want.

The CURSE of being a cross dresser I guess; since we don't really experience the "Curse" as females.

Paula
    I too feel very natural in a skirt and heels as I would in a suit and tie. I now shop for my femself dressed and the other day the ladies at rite aid where asking about my height and I told them. Tall women do exist we us height as a stop and I hope being tall and sharing other tall girls will get out.

For me too,this is a wonderful place to be.To know if you need help is a real bonus,i also find to be able to talk about crossdressing to others is so inspiring.I've come on in leaps and bounds since i joined here.Thanks to you all,for just being here.

Nikki

Aspiring Member
    Yes, this forum is wonderful, indeed.
    So many thoughtful posts and topics.
    Great support and wisdom.
    I am grateful.

I've only been here a week, but it's an excellent site.

Me too. I haven't been to an internet site specific to us for a while; the last few places had every post end with a giggle, tee hee, or some other little girl exclamation. Everyone here seems quite bright, kind, informative, oh, I can go on and on. But life will be easier just being able to come here at the end of an awful day. To everyone, thank you for being here.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A lot of it really does have to do with this site,with many of the people on it being serious about who they are and willing to offer their help and advice,making it truly invaluable.

Most I have met here have been thoughtful and considerate of others feelings and emotions.Of coarse its the mods,staff and structure of the site that provides the foundation for that.
    Last edited by Celeste; 11-09-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy8888 View Post
    I really think that the internet in general has helped me become more comfortable with who I am. Being able to read and share stories about who I am is awesome. I also think for many of us this site allows us to live a life that we cannot live in day to day life aka the real world.
    I have been comeing to this site off and on for over a year,I have found that I want to go out much more then If did not find this site.

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post

I too feel very natural in a skirt and heels as I would in a suit and tie.
    Unlike you I feel very unnatural In a Male suit. Thats why I (so far) never want to wear paints when CDing it. Maybe leather paints but thats it. When I dress it's very Fem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by SallyNMarv View Post
    haha, I know the feeling. I am getting more and more courageous each day and am excited and rushy all the same mostly because of these forums! Of course, the fear just add to the rush, haha
    This form is so enlighting and informative for so many reasons I just love the girls here.
    Laura

Silver Member
    Joining this website and participating in the forum disscussions literaly changed my life six months ago. I went from being buried deep in the closet for 40 years to comfortably going out while dressed. I feel like I have accomplished very much in only six months and I owe this to all of the great members of this site. Thank you everyone for helping me find the real person that I am. I could never have achieved this wthout the help, support, and guidance from all of you. Thanks again for opening up a whole new world to me that I am thrilled to be a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ............ And not for the lazy or faint of heart. (Or thin of pocketbook)!! Lol
    Yea the part in parenthecies is the reason for my signature