Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting hit on

Professional Socialite

Getting hit on

LOL, I think I pretty much perfected my makeup and ability more than I thought or just had a really good night, I was going to a club and when I got there I realized I didnt have many cigs left (I know have to quit) so went to get some and ran into CVS down the street to grab a few, The SA there started flirting with me baaad :> smiling a looking me up and down checking out my cleavage and boobs, just overall flirting, he then said well have to check the id for the cigerettes, he then saw my male photo and eyes just sort of popped out jaw literally dropped looked back at me then the id about 5 times and just kinds mumbled during the rest of the sale. I was rolling inside. i figured at the beginning he had read me but from his reaction after I dont think he did :> Here is a quick pic from my cell of me when I got home
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ashlyee Paige; 11-06-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's great Ashlyee. You probably made his night, then ruined it all in a matter of minutes!
    Julie

Professional Socialite
    It was funny, but I did feel bad because he seemed so happy and flirtatious, I figured he had read me and was into that and I am very comfortable being out so I was just smiling and joking around having a conversation. I hope it didn't ruin his night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ashlyee,

YOU GO GIRL.............................................. .................................................. .

GERI

Bet that was a huge ego boost! I think we Florida Gals are getting militant. I originated a thread a couple of weeks back about getting a kick out of mildly shaking up folks when I'm out as Joanie.

I think the longer we are out, the more "in your face"....but nicely, we tend to be.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Banned Read only

That Is What You Get When You Look Good.

Trust me there is not a CD that dose not get a smile on her face when she gets hit on.

LA CINDY LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by LA CINDY LOVE View Post
    Trust me there is not a CD that dose not get a smile on her face when she gets hit on.

LA CINDY LOVE
    I get a smile on my face when they just call me ma'am

Peka
    I'm the kind of woman that when my feet
    hit the floor each morning
    the devil says
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

girl about town

Hit on

Quote Originally Posted by Julie513 View Post
    That's great Ashlyee. You probably made his night, then ruined it all in a matter of minutes! Julie
    Did Ashlyee really ruin his night, Julie?
    Perhaps he will learn something about himself and others from the experience.
    Last edited by Christine Kelly; 11-07-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Banned Read only
    Yup! I'm with Christine on this one...

A little wake up call about what really attracts us to others is what the young man in the CVS got. If he didn't come back all defensive and derogatory, then he realized he got a lesson in life...

And I'll bet, he's still mulling it over...

Nice one, Ashley! I think you should go back and check him out again! You might have kick started a positive new line of thought in another person!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlyee Paige View Post
    LOL, I think I pretty much perfected my makeup and ability more than I thought or just had a really good night, I was going to a club and when I got there I realized I didnt have many cigs left (I know have to quit) so went to get some and ran into CVS down the street to grab a few, The SA there started flirting with me baaad :> smiling a looking me up and down checking out my cleavage and boobs, just overall flirting, he then said well have to check the id for the cigerettes, he then saw my male photo and eyes just sort of popped out jaw literally dropped looked back at me then the id about 5 times and just kinds mumbled during the rest of the sale. I was rolling inside. i figured at the beginning he had read me but from his reaction after I dont think he did :> Here is a quick pic from my cell of me when I got home
    I think he wanted to ID to see where you live so he could find you name in the phone book and call you later since you did not get your number.LOL. I bet he went from beening hard to soft in a heart beat.LOL. You look so pretty (Bitch) No LOL your look great. Now can I have my claws back. (Yonk). thats better thank you, Hope I did not hurt you.LOL HUGGS and good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    HAHAHHAHAH!!!
    You know he was probably having his filthy lustful thoughts as he looked at you. And then he felt really weird after. HAHAHAHAHAH!! You do look good.

You know the thing is, after he had time to absorb it, he probably thought "Well he was kinda pretty".
    He checked you out. He liked what he saw and he knows it.

OHHH boy I tell ya ladies, it always amazes me to see things from OUR side of it... On some forum he probably wrote "I was checking out what I thought was this hot chick and..." The general public doesn't know we sit around and laugh at their reactions to us...

Quote Originally Posted by LA CINDY LOVE View Post

LA CINDY LOVE
    [SIZE="4"]Amen sister!![/SIZE]
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Yeah, as long as they stay in bounds, it's great!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Men. They're all alike. Always checking out the women folk.
    Bet, he never told anybody either: "Like there was this hot chick I was putting the moves on and then I found out she wasn't....."
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Way to go Ashlyee. That's like getting a hole in one.

Aspiring Member

We all know what "visual" clues men are in tune to... so it shouldn't suprise us when it happens!

...normally the ones that check us out don't have to check our ID tho!!!!

Banned Read only
    Ashlyee..............Blond Vixen...........I guess that says it all!!!..........and your right again saying you perfected your look.....congrats!!!!...............Michelle

That's the best way to get read...you know you passed, you know you made someone happy at least for a little while and forget about the guy's feelings...he was supposed to be working not picking up chicks.

I have never been hit on like that but once I was in WalMart on a Sunday morning, wearing a dress, hose and heels, wig, fully made up like I was going to church. I noticed a guy walking toward me and as he did I saw him looking me up and down. You know, the way a guy checks out an attractive woman!
    I felt a little shocked but then I felt a little thrilled.
    It made me stop too and think about how a GG must feel when guys are checking them out. I am not sure that they always are comfortable with it, but it did make me feel good that day.

Professional Socialite
    It does give a whole new perception as to what GG's go thru, I know personally it has changed alot of the way I interact with gg's and I now have a more respectable way of dealing with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    That's the best way to get read...you know you passed, you know you made someone happy at least for a little while and forget about the guy's feelings...he was supposed to be working not picking up chicks.
    Thats a good why to look at it. I never thought of it like that way. SO to hell with his feeling LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

All credit to your appearance! You did very well, keeping cool.....
    Tee-Hee to him.
    But it does give you a clue as to what the GGs go through constantly.

girl about town

Hit on

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlyee Paige View Post
    It does give a whole new perception as to what GG's go thru, I know personally it has changed alot of the way I interact with gg's and I now have a more respectable way of dealing with them.
    I have to agree with you there, Ashlyee!
    I have learned from my own dressing to appreciate all the effort that a GG puts into looking pretty and having to deal with the reactions that a pretty image can inspire. I have come to a much deeper understanding of the objections of GGs to the way they can be treated and a clearer idea of how they would like to be treated.

Hi Ashlyee,
    I can understand why there was interest. You look quite beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I think the longer we are out, the more "in your face"....but nicely, we tend to be.
    You might think that... I couldn't possibly comment.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I have thought your post for a little bit while laughing. Imagine the long effect on this poor guy. He thought you a girl he was interested in and you burst his bubble in one split second. From now on he will almost have to perform a physical exam to verify that he is talking to a real girl. That will last until he runs into a post-op TS. This poor guy!
    Michelle