Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truck driving Crossdresser (ya you heard me)

Not a truck driver, but a locomotive engineer. Can't really dress while working. I mostly haul black diamonds coming out of Wyoming. Just had a train a few days ago that was 22000 tons. That's 44 million pounds!

I drive short-haul from northeast Wisconsin into the Chicago area 5 days a week. I used to bring a "quick change" bag along with me, but it's too much of a hassle changing back & forth 4-5 times a day.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

I use to drive a truck , love seeing those women with their skirt hiked up and staring at their legs. I don't drive anymore , but I do enjoy driving beside truckers and raising my skirt to show off my legs. I do get lots of honks from them.

Hay all you seat pretty covers.Thank you all for your great responses. I would love to dress while I was driveing like some of you did but crossing the Can Us line it's to hard , and I woud not dress and then undress many times a day. If I drove van not a flat bed ,and i did not have to touch the load then maybe. Just keep an eye out for me on the road . If your in a truck stop and see a big man with red or pink or black nail poilsh with danging ear rings and no hair on his head its most likey me. so come up and say hi. and work in my code words.if you forgot its ( you look like a friend of mine her name is Christina , she could be your sister, I will say yes she is my Twin sister . that woud be so neat to meet someone like that. Oh I don't have to be at a truck stop I like to go to Wal-mart and ofcourse when I load and unload. I have a white Freightliner with a Garfield plate on the front bumper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

How many truckers out there have you met that read you. There might be some whom have read me ,but I have painted nails. Now I have long painted nails and I am not trimming them . I am goint to try to keep them long. Its going to be hard but I am going to try.wish me luck. oh they are pink now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I'm not a driver, but i've had the horn honked when I drive by in my Opel Gt (top down lol) while enfemme. I have also riden in a big rig and there aint nothin like a ride in a truck

*hugs*

Keep havin fun out there!

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    I'm not a driver, but i've had the horn honked when I drive by in my Opel Gt (top down lol) while enfemme. I have also riden in a big rig and there aint nothin like a ride in a truck

*hugs*

Keep havin fun out there!

Zara
    You should think about getting you CDL . If you like the big rigs you should try it. I am tired of driving. I would love to get a job at home where I could dress on the job. If you liked it , just a thought. HUGGS. Oh where did you go to and for how long.

Smile

Hi all. I have been driving locally for 30+ years now and have only drove in a dress and heels once at night. It was a great feeling but to risky with all the things you deal with on the road everyday. I underdress once in a while and wear perfume and light makeup everyday I can. I never met up with any sisters on the road but it would be pretty neat to travel the interstate and talk about dressing.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by andreah View Post
    I use to drive a truck , love seeing those women with their skirt hiked up and staring at their legs.
    Except as we now know, those weren't all women...

I drove a few straight trucks here and there, but it was mostly heavy equipment -- scrapers, dozers, etc. Don't do that anymore. It's too hard on the back.

I am retired now and never was a truck driver by trade (my trade is carpenter), but I hold a class a CDL and have driven all types of rigs while working for my local power utility. I never had the opportunity to sleep in a rig while dressed but there have been occasions where I have been able to underdress while working/driving. My last driving job was a quad axle dump for an o/o and I wore panties almost every day on that job. I came out to friends about a year ago but I'm still leery about my family's reaction to Jill.
    Last edited by Jilmac; 01-04-2009 at 05:47 PM.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Hey truck driver

I have always wondered how many sisters were out there while I was dressed while driving. I am also in the military and would love to know what thread in your first post you are talking about?

I have been a driver for 21 years now operated everything from otr trucks to dumps towreckers. Right now I drive a wrecker, but I'm getting ready to go back to otr driving. I have never dressed fully, but have underdressed. I am looking forward to dressing when I get back in the big trucks again. I am worried about getting hit by the dot on a random, or geeting pulled over in a chicken coop. How do you deal with these issues I'd love to know.

Thanks Bethany
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Not your average Girl. Jennifar's Avatar
    I drive Non-Commercial Agricultural loads from my farm with a 85 F-150 4 speed. Bull Dog first. And Pull Tandem 24' dual axle Flat bed and a 12' half side single axle trailer. Its hard to go fully dressed in something that low to the ground even with a lift. But I manage.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraD View Post
    I have always wondered how many sisters were out there while I was dressed while driving. I am also in the military and would love to know what thread in your first post you are talking about?
    It was a thread I think was tilted Milittary sisters. Just do a search and use just Military and you should find it. Good luck HUN

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany38 View Post
    I have been a driver for 21 years now operated everything from otr trucks to dumps towreckers. Right now I drive a wrecker, but I'm getting ready to go back to otr driving. I have never dressed fully, but have underdressed. I am looking forward to dressing when I get back in the big trucks again. I am worried about getting hit by the dot on a random, or geeting pulled over in a chicken coop. How do you deal with these issues I'd love to know.

Thanks Bethany

I have never fully dressed out driving. I would loe to , But I pull Flat bed so my work won't let me. If I pulled a van I might cuz it is much easier to load and unload. I think it would be to much and a prob, with a 1 hour makeup app,and shave etc.Plus I must cross the Canada US line so . I don't think I would have a prob with customs , but I sure I would be looked at more closer then I am now. I also wear Lond and painted nails , right now there Purple. Very cuit. I wear them 24/7 as well and long dangly ear rings and painties 9of course. Be safe if you do dress fully on the road there are some drivers whom will hurt you if your not carefull hun. Be safe all HUGGS

Does cross country for recreational use count? I have been driving trucks for 22 years. I have never tried driving while dressed, but maybe I should. After all my truck is a recreational use truck. Would cross dressing be concidered recreating?
    Attached Images Attached Images

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

trucker here

I drive a dump truck in metro NYcity and NJ area...used to drive OTR but got tired of never being home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

Oh Heck Yes!

Driver here Ok, Tx, NM, Ks put the hammer down Gurl!!!!!

From what I have read, a lot of over the road truck drivers dress
    JoAnne Wheeler

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Well I'm not a big rig driver, however I do drive a 5 ton delivery truck once a week with the other 4 work days spent in the warehouse unloading trailers via the forklift.
    I went on a trip once with a ts trucker and my SO.... here's a video of the trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buw2oI8crsE

Bus Driver

I drive a bus, airbus that is. Does that count?

Huggs, Renee

Hi Christina,
    I've been in the transportation industry longer than I can remember but sadly I've only had the chance to drive dressed once.... but I'm currently back in school for a commerical transport course and can't wait to hit the road as Samantha from time to time

Question Uniforms Required

I am also a truck driver. Our company has a uniform and dress code. not even the GG wear dresses or skirts. I have occasionally put underdressed but that would only consist of panties. not sure that wearing a bra would leave marks that SO would see when I got home at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Well I'm not a big rig driver, however I do drive a 5 ton delivery truck once a week with the other 4 work days spent in the warehouse unloading trailers via the forklift.
    I went on a trip once with a ts trucker and my SO.... here's a video of the trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buw2oI8crsE

Very cuite video I like you used Weaird Al's song. LOL . very funny . Does the owner of the truck dresses all the time While on the road? And if she does HOW? HUGGS

I drove OTR for almost 4 years, and only underdressed a few times, I just kept thinking "What if I get in a wreck.....", and when I consider the lost opportunities to CD......
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Very cuite video I like you used Weaird Al's song. LOL . very funny . Does the owner of the truck dresses all the time While on the road? And if she does HOW? HUGGS
    She wasn't the owner, just worked for the company..... not the company on the trailer btw lol
    And yep she dresses all the time seeing that she is transitioning.