Thread: Glamour photos

Red face Glamour photos

I went to a salon and had some glamour photos taken. For the first photos, I wore a pair of long black pants and a burgundy shirt (from Lane Bryant), a pair of Mary Janes, and a long black wig. For the second photos, I changed into a blue/black dress. And for the final shots, I wore a pair of white capris, bone heels, and a t-back top, with a short black wig. I thought the cosmetician did a great job with my makeup. I honestly did not recognize myself. I hope to see the proofs in a few weeks, and I can't wait. I think I looked pretty. I hope to go back there, and maybe have my makeup done again, this time with nail polish, and I will have them take my photos with my camera. They were really busy, so I didn't have time to talk with the manager at that time, but I will chat with her when I go into look at the proofs.

sounds like you had a great time and loads of fun enjoy it!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

[SIZE=4]Sounds like you got that hook buried just a bit deeper with this experience. Good for you! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It sounds like a great experience, now you just need to get the proofs and start posting your pictures.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

ya We want to see them so hurry up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)