Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I reply to her ?

Banned Read only

Talking What should I reply to her ?

Hi Girls,

I was surfing web today to purchase new wigs and shoes. My wife saw that and lamented how she has to go to office , work whole day , buy her own stuff while 'Tina' gets everything without doing any hard work for free. Sometime back I got sexy tops for my size and she could not get them in her size ( surprise )). She was all jealous .

Even though she earns only slightly lesser than me and I do 'gift' her money occassionally, do you think she has a right to complain about 'Tina'? Any idea how can I reduce her 'pain'?

Love ,
    Tina

PS : She is very supportive...

Buy her somthing special.
    I find it best to buy one in her size and one in minei

alice

Well you say she is very supportive...she won't be for long its it's all about Tina.
    You say you bring more money in than she does.....would'nt it be fun for both of you to have something new could be matching pj's or undies ...something.
    So my if she is complaining about Tina as you stated....I think it's because she feels left out.So it would be wise to include her.

Just to add...for your question...what should I reply.....try honey look what I bought us.
    Last edited by Di; 01-07-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I agree with Di in that she may be feeling left out, especially if Tina is getting all the things and is the centre of attention.

Instead of Tina getting everything go buy something for the pair of you.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Of course she has the right. That is part of being in a relationship. If she kept that bottled up, you would start to see signs that she was not happy. This way you know what she is thinking. I assume that the world isn't just about Tina but that you do special things for and with her. How about next time you do some on-line shopping you have her join in?

I think Tina needs to take a back seat to your wife for a while. As the ladies have stated, a loving gift from you, a romantic evening out and maybe just being attentive, will help show your wife haw much you do care for her and how grateful you are for her support.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Cherish that she is Supportive

She's Suportive thus far , I'd let her in on the fun , I'd definatly surprise her by buying her things too. It's very important to include her in anything that has to do with "Tina" to keep her supportive and into Tina .

I know my wife is Supportive also , I cherish that in my wife so I don't let it be all about Jinny . I wouldn't want to do anything to stear her away or make her jelous of Jinny . It's better to be able to Jinny with her , than with out her .

We have something very special , Our excepting and supporitve S.O.' s many CD's don't have the same .

we shouldn't take that for granted , right now it's fun to them , not only are we the Man of their life , but we're also their Best girlfreind also .

We get the chance to share alot with them , alot more than a man that doesn't CD . they let us in and see a special side to them and well as we let them in on a special side of us .

Since she made a comit about Tina getting nice things , She maybe feeling alittle left out . I'd make sure she gets some really nice surprises and I'd also take her out for shopping and dinner . It's fun shopping with your S.O. , especially when it's things for the both of you.

Just my point of view.

Jinny
    Last edited by Jinny M; 01-07-2009 at 01:30 PM.

while okay the idea has been raised about buying something for the two of you like matching PJ's ..... I will differ and suggest you do something exclusively for her .......... why not treat her to a night in a good hotel with you in best male mode, focasing the entire time on her and her pleasures, a good play/musicla show, whatever floats her boat ............. make her feel that she is the alpha female in your life and not Tina
    Last edited by Sheila; 01-07-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Find something sexy in her size and but it for her as a gift from Tina.

You better treat her like a queen.

i would concentrate on your wonderful wife. show her how much you love and appreciate her. a weekend away etc, etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good advice here

there is some good advice in this thread hun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Untitled
    My is with Sheila on this one. Unless you are 24/7 then show her that it's not all about Tina.

Spur of the moment decisions, just a bunch of or a box of choccies will do more for her than trying to make her the double of Tina, just remember what happens when two women wear the same dress
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

You don't always have to spend money to show someone you love them. Go for a walk, a back rub, fixing her a cup of tea, doing the dishes, giving her a compliment on her outfit--these are all things that get a lot of bang for the buck!

I agree with Alice - Lately I try to buy her the same clothing or jewelry that JoAnne gets, only in her size - otherwise there could be jealousy between you and your spouse.
    JoAnne Wheeler

Gots to agree with Sheila here. Go buy her something nice just for her and then do a nice evening or night out to a show and dinner or something followed by a nice bubble bath and maybe a bottle of her favorite wine. Do all this in manly mode altough I may preface it with a lovely card saying Tina wishes you a night of dreams.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Hi Tina,

I agree with what has been posted so far. It's probably not enough to just give her money. Little personal thoughts like flowers, or a special date night are just a couple of things I would suggest to show her how much she means to you.

Huggs, Renee

Maybe Tina needs to offer to work for her 'gifts'. Maybe your wife could do with some personal maid service?
    DonnaT

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

cherished

You won't understand what you've lost until you do...

Your wife needs to be cherished, pampered, and all the rest. After all, your girl side should know all about how you'd like to have that happen, so have your boy side take care of it! Make sure he treats her better than Tina, and Tina will be in heaven!

-tina (yes, I'm a tina too!)

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I agree with Sheila's earlier post...

Take time out from being Tina, be her man and lavish attention, time and take her out for a special weekend as man and wife. Tell her you love her more than anything in the world. And next time you buy for Tina buy something matching for her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Aspiring Member
    you could cut down on what you buy for Tina, and give a little more to your wife. if she is that supportive, you don't want to lose that support. there has to be a happy medium, you could pool a certain amount from each payday and let your wife and Tina share equally. don't mess up a good thing

Don't say anything - buy her some things, instead..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Thas a call for attention. I know it well. Do something special. My wife and I really enjoy shopping together. Take her out and make the evening hers

Buying her something nice is always a safe bet.

But.......

I would stay away from the "matching" stuff, unless she is into that.
    Maybe the same item, but in your wifes favorite color.

Better yet, maybe that item in her favorite color & just for her.
    Tina doesn't need to take away any more spot light from her then she has already.

Even one better, don't buy her anything,
    But instead take her shopping & let her pick it out.

The double whammy works here..........
    While shopping tell her to pick out something real nice because you want her to look good for dinner out tonight.
    [Just be careful to avoid the "you think I don't have nice clothes" argument, ya, that one. lol]

And remember no matter what, EVEN if she brings it up,
    No gifts for Tina on that trip, just for your wife.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 01-08-2009 at 12:02 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    while okay the idea has been raised about buying something for the two of you like matching PJ's ..... I will differ and suggest you do something exclusively for her .......... why not treat her to a night in a good hotel with you in best male mode, focasing the entire time on her and her pleasures, a good play/musicla show, whatever floats her boat ............. make her feel that she is the alpha female in your life and not Tina
    After that tell her and mabey just be there just for her. HUGGS etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)