Quote Originally Posted by crusadergirl View Post
If you're a cd and you're not doing anything with it but buying clothes its not worth it.
I wonder about this myself. I liked going out in the sunshine to take pics, but have no intention of presenting en femme on any kind of regular basis. I think lately it is (seriously) kind of a shopping/acquiring obsession. I have clothes that I haven't assembled into coherent outfits. Some I have barely tried on. If I were to find a needy full-time TS sister to outfit with my clothing acquired just in the last two weeks, she could with a little creativity go a month dressed to work and play without obviously repeating an outfit. My male side can't go 4 days. This doesn't strike me as in balance. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
I it's about being who you are
I just feel I don't really know sometimes who I am. I know I used to look in the mirror while wearing pantyhose or a swimsuit or whatever I had scrounged on the occasion and saw the pieces but not the whole being. I honestly did not see a transvestite, or a crossdresser or even some being I had no name for. I never summed the parts in my mind.

The why shouldn't even matter, but to me it does. And I have no answer.