Over the last few months I have noticed a few comments that suggest that the writer does not think too much about the interests of certain people. So, for example, a slightly critical comment about those who just like to underdress, or about others who profess that as a cross dresser they feel that they are strongly drawn to gay men or to other cross dressers.

Having been a member here for many years I am struck by the wide variety of what we would call cross dressing. This site is a very broad tent and within it are a great mix from transexuals to those who just like to wear panties and just about every variant and color in between.

When more exposed to the gay male community, I was struck by many negative comments about cross dressers and I always thought that attitude to be hypocritical. After all we all have asked society for tolerance yet we can sometimes be intolerant of those whose idea of cross dressing is just not quite ours.

Why do we tend to "atomize" like this into narrow cliques and tribes? I have always liked this site because of the wide range of interests in cross dressing that it represents. I like having GG's and transexuals here who share their challenges and journeys. Long may it stay that way.