Thread: Sex related question / discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sex related question / discussion

I’m a little reluctant to ask this question, but it’s been weighing on my mind. There was a thread pretty far back titled “have you ever been with a guy” or something along those lines. My question isn’t about that, but similar in nature I suppose. Bear with me here while I set up the question I’m trying to get to.

Sometimes when I’m all femmed out and I think I’m looking hot, I feel like a very sexual woman. Just to clarify, I don’t dress for sexual pleasure. I dress to be female. Anyway, when I feel like a hot, sexual woman, I want to have sex as women. Since I obviously don’t have a particular lady part, the sex is recieving. I fly solo in this department, mainly because I’m to embarrassed to involve my wife. When I’m feeling like a hot, sexual woman, I love the feeling of being penetrated as a woman. The penatrating sex feels really good, is super hot and at times can last awhile.

It’s not my intention by posting this to be crude, dirty or perverted. I’m merely just wondering if I’m a little weird with feeling this way and then acting on the feeling. I know this subject may be a little personal for some, but any feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-21-2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: try to keep it clean please