Thread: Driving from Florida

Driving from Florida

Hi everyone I just had to share my experience in driving to Wisconsin from Florida. I first flew to Florida in drabs ( bummer) anyway my Cd Gf picked me up at the airport. We went to a triess meeting in ft Meyers. Before the meeting I got changed into laura . After the meeting we all went to a club for drinks and dancing which is always fun. I,ve been to this place many times. Well monday I left punta Gorda still beeing dressed all weekend with my friends. I was driving an old ford ranger that i bought down there in Dec. Anyway the trip was going good untill i got to Perry georga where the check engine lite came on. It was still running ok but I got worried. i didn't need to break down in the middle of no where while enfemm. I then drove to Chattanoga Tenn where I checked in the motel and asked if there was a ford dealer close by. He checked the phone book and gave me there Number. In the morning i got dressed in white capries and a blue top for a stop at the dealer. I pulled in the service bay and a very nice girl asked me what was wrong. I told her i was just passing thru and what was wrong. While they checked it out I was asked to sit in the waiting room. There I met 3 other people who were getting there cars serviced. We had a great chat about everything. About a hour and a half later the girl came to me and said that it was my ma air flow sensor that was bad and it would be 390 dollars to fix it. i told her That I would try and make it like it was and fix it when I got home. they charged me 95 dollars to check it and then I was gone. It was a very nice experience. I stopped two other nites on the way and had fun at each place. i got home safe , and yesterday the ford dealer called Laura and asked if the service was good. I said it was fine. It was a great trip and I loved doing it all enfemm. huggs Laura

Glad to hear you had such a great time. I'm very jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura C View Post
    It was a great trip and I loved doing it all enfemm. huggs Laura
    I am sooooo glad you had fun! And soooo sorry to hear about the extra expense! Thanks for posting!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I was working in Arizona a few months back. I drove from Michigan to AZ and worked for awhile on contract. Of course I took my wig, make-up and clothes. I went out a few times while there, but on the way home, I drove from New Mexico to Indiana fully enfemme. I stopped for gas, food, bathroom stops the whole kit and kabootle. It's makes a differance going out when your in areas that you know you will probably never go to again and never see those poeple again. But I really did not get any looks. I was wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes, fem top, forms, wig and light make-up. I just kind of blended in. It was nice.