Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is there a part of you that would like to be female?

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Hypothetically speaking, I would be female 24/7. Realistically however, too many relationships would suffer at this stage of my life. So I live vicariously through some of you.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

sure i wonder, would love bigger breasts and round full hips i could give up my dangley parts but never my wife

Some part of me would like to be female. I would still, in general, prefer to be male however.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Boring_Usename View Post
    Some part of me would like to be female. I would still, in general, prefer to be male however.
    Simply put, this is how I think most of us probably feel. Varying degrees of course.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Ya I have a big part of me wanting to be a girl but. Don't know if it would be the right decision right now

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I too wish I had been born a girl.
    Me too

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    This proves the relativity of all of this...you ask, "is there a part of you that would like to be female?" and i am simply amazed there might be a part of some of you that dosent?!

Sometimes we lose perspective, I guess.
    I love this place.

I'd love to be a female.

But only if I could switch back to being a male again afterwards.

If it's a situation of "pick one, and that's what you are for the rest of your life", I'd definitely stick with male.

But I would give anything for the ability to be a woman for a day or a week at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by Lover girl View Post
    There some things I like about being a man. Looking back on my life I wish I would have been born a female. As a man it's been a long a very lonely life. SRS is not an option. Way to late and no enough $$ to go down that road. :
    Are we sharing the same brain?

I would 100% rather have been female... but female from birth, not through transitioning. I don't think that I could give up on the male aspects of my life up to this point to transition to female, but if I could start it all over again, being born female would be my choice.

I see a couple of different aspects of the question showing up.

1 - some want to BE female (fully functioning/being)

2 - some want to LIVE as a girl (work/move/etc be accepted in everyday life as one)

3 - some want some part or function of female body parts.

For right at 5 years, I lived as a girl in the early 80's. I have to say girl and not female as 'female' is a gender, while 'girl' is a mindset. 'Girl' is a way of thinking, a way of responding, a way of doing. But yes it is also a common use to describe a gender. Anyway, after several years of living as a girl, I thought, acted, reacted and did everything as a female would, without the final gender change. That 'thing' parked between my legs had nothing to do with my way of thinking. It brought me pleasure (with a lot of work) but was useless to my wife so it gradually meant nothing to her either. I pleasured her just like another woman would pleasure her mate and she me.

The point I'm trying to state is don't let your 'sex' hinder who (or what) you are. The next time someone says 'you're such a girl!', say thank you!

Jenn

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne
    I know most of us are MtF crossdressers who have never had the driving desire to transition or even live part or full time "transgendered", but isn't there at least a small part of who we are, our being, that would like to be female?
    I am very much a guy with a male body and a male mind, but I can also admit that, inside, there is a part of who I am that would love to be female.
    [SIZE="2"]Part of me is feminine – I don’t desire part of me to be feminine. I am it already, and I’m in touch with this characteristic, other side, other half, partner in my psyche, or whatever you wish to call it. We are one, no matter what clothes “we” choose to wear at any given moment…

The feminine quality that I most cherish is compassion, and I like to be in touch with this feeling as much as possible. A guy with a male mind can be compassionate, to be sure, but this is more often than not tucked away due to our innate programming. I can’t even say “unwanted male baggage” around here without drawing censure, but that’s exactly how I would describe it. It comes from within, this feminine expression, and the outer layers, obtained via crossdressing, are just the frosting on the cake – an angel cake, to be precise, and it’s absolutely devine…[/SIZE]

every fiber
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

I enjoy being male. Should when you die you get to start again and you could choose to go back as a girl or a boy, I'd give going back as a girl a bash.

I'm not sure if this idyllic "choose on death" option is going to happen, but you never know.....

I absolutely wish I'd been born a girl!

Interesting question.

Let me just say that in my next life ( this one is running out of time) I want to come back as a female. I want to experience the joy of being a little girl and being fussed over and cuddled and dressed up in pretty outfits, and to be a teen age girl and go to proms and dances and wear pretty dresses and play around with make up. In other words, I want to be a female from the gitgo and I would not feel like I was losing anything.
    To Thine Own Self Be True. . .

Aspiring Member
    I would have to say yes, I would like to be a complete woman.
    If I had the INTERNET back in the early eighties I wouldn't had made the mistake of getting married and would have started seeing someone about hormone replacement to give myself some breasts and see if I actually wanted to go farther than that.
    Now that I am in my mid fifties, I don't see that happening.
    Maybe if I ever hit the power ball lottery I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita B View Post
    Let me just say that in my next life ( this one is running out of time) I want to come back as a female. I want to experience the joy of being a little girl and being fussed over and cuddled and dressed up in pretty outfits......
    I also believe we can come back in a next life and I too would want to come back as a female and be fussed over and cuddled a little bit more than I was in this life.

But I also know me, I would want to be a tomboyish girl because being dressed up and all the other would be fun for a while, but it would get old real fast to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Part of me is feminine – I don’t desire part of me to be feminine. I am it already......
    I know I also have a lot of feminine qualities about me. What I was trying to say was that as a guy, I can freely admit that I would have liked to have been born female. Good, strong women are the ones I have always patterened my life after and desired to be like.
    Last edited by Jonianne; 04-22-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Yes, I would. But only if I could make the full transformation to female and until they learn to clone humans, replace the x chromosome with a y, and then transfer your memory to the new body it's just not going to happen. Just in case any one is interested some of the novels of John Varley can give a small taste of what it might be like.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 04-22-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

important

This is a completely encompassing topic for me. There is a feminine side of me that my wife and I are exploring. Thus, when I transition to Tina, I enter a world in which my wife is Tina's girlfriend and Tina is treated as an adolescent girl who is expected to experiment as would any adolescent girl, learning how it is to be a woman. That includes interactions, makeup, gossiping, chick flicks, clothes (including the terminology), a sense of style, and all the rest of it. The "art of illusion" is mostly mine.

What this means is that we expect Tina to leave her male self behind. We are really trying to approximate a 24/7 changeover in brief spurts, hoping Tina will find herself and understand who she is. My male self is talked about and referred to as a different person.

Is this bizarre? I don't really know, but I am sure that Tina is very real and even though I love being male, Tina is not to be denied, and moving into her being is definitely a part of my life.

tina

No, I don't think any part of me would want to be truly female. Bu I sure wish I looked more feminine.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

One of my longest dearest held fantasy would be for my wife and I to switch between one anothers bodies, and then switch back!
    That would be so incredibly wonderful!
    ummmm.... yeah, I guess I would like to be female. Maybe the boffos WILL come up w/ a pill!!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

Oh yes. If I knew then, what I know now. And, if I had the help and community I have now, I would have transitioned.
    I've come to the acceptance lately, that I truly feel that I am in the wrong body. The complications for me and everyone else around me would be too much to go through if I transitioned now. So, I live with the acceptance of being who I am and enjoy every moment that I can get to temporarily look like my real self.

I have said it before on other posts that I would trade in my body for a female body immediately. I would keep my brain as it has helped me become successful thru my 65 years of life and it is already wired for female tendencies.

amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I have to admit that I may have crossed some sort of invisible line between male and female some time back. I dress pretty much daily, work dressed, shop dressed and spend my weekends as a guy working on cars in the daylight and going out dressed at night.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I'm not confused at all but don't have any conception of male/female differentiation in my behaviors anymore. I am just me.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/