Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: femm car

In response to the Miata, I have a friend who is putting an LS1 under the hood of one without too much trouble. The LS1 is the 5.7 liter GM engine that powered the fourth gen F-bodies (Camaros and Firebirds).

I thought it was pretty funny to see the number of girls here who would totally give themselves away as a genetic male as soon as they opened their mouth about cars. I love crossdressing, but I really love cars!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Actually I belive the La Femme was imported from France by Renault... Hence the prefix "Le", which they used on a few of their models. (Hence the LeCar)
    That would be poor French, since "le" is a masculine article.

Oh and on the subject of engine transplants, I'd like to have a Porsche 914 with a Subaru WRX powerplant! 300+ HP without the weight of a smallblock.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfused View Post
    In response to the Miata, I have a friend who is putting an LS1 under the hood of one without too much trouble. The LS1 is the 5.7 liter GM engine that powered the fourth gen F-bodies (Camaros and Firebirds).

I thought it was pretty funny to see the number of girls here who would totally give themselves away as a genetic male as soon as they opened their mouth about cars. I love crossdressing, but I really love cars!
    You can fit a LS1 in ANYTHING! I've seen LS1's in RX-7's, a 1982 Toyota Corolla and even a frickin motorcycle!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    You can fit a LS1 in ANYTHING! I've seen LS1's in RX-7's, a 1982 Toyota Corolla and even a frickin motorcycle!
    LS1 in an RX-7; sounds like a slick ride! On-topic, RX-7s are pretty girly in my opinion but an LS1 conversion would give it plenty of pep for me to drive it on the daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Cars designed specifically for females have never sold well, but one could consider it the ultimate anti-theft device!
    LOL. That's because if other females are like me, they can't tell the difference (unless it is extreme like a huge truck) between what is supposed to be a feminine vs. a masculine car. I bought a Honda Accord, 2 door, V6 at the end of 2005. It was a 2004 model and it had been sitting on the dealer's lot for 1 year. I got it at a great price, but when I asked the salesman why it hadn't sold, he said it was because they put a girly color on a guy's car. It's just a nice, compact car. I can't tell whether it is girly or not.

It's a champagne or sand color, for crying out loud. Cars that color are so common! My sons understood what he was talking about though, and this is what is so perplexing, at least to me.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...he said it was because they put a girly color on a guy's car. It's just a nice, compact car. I can't tell whether it is girly or not. It's a champagne or sand color, for crying out loud....
    I don't know, one of my more manly friends drove a champagne Maxima. It didn't strike me as particularly girly.

I'm partial to white, but that's just because it doesn't look as dirty or heat up in the sun as much.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Mixing GM and Ford?!?! Sacralidge!!!! Oh well, atleast he's not putting a D-o-d-g-e motor in it!

Quote Originally Posted by erintemp View Post
    I got to drive a miata with a stock 302 in it. The car was like a top, mash the gas and the car would spin in circles.
    You could also small block the fiero witch were alot of fun. they hooked up better than the miata cuz the motor is over the drives.
    Wanna shortcut on that Fiero? Just drop Northstar Cadialc, and it bolts right in. (don't forget to take the computer) And the Northstar's aluminum block weighs about the same as the v6 that came stock in a few of them.

Actually I'm just having a "butch lesbian moment"

Wanna shortcut on that Fiero? Just drop Northstar Cadialc, and it bolts right in. (don't forget to take the computer) And the Northstar's aluminum block weighs about the same as the v6 that came stock in a few of them.
    there is a guy at one of my hang outs that did that, he even made his own wierring harness looks like gm has been making them for years

Mixing GM and Ford?!?! Sacralidge!!!! Oh well, atleast he's not putting a D-o-d-g-e motor in it!
    Im a die hard chevy fan (and heels, skirts,dresses,pantys,bras,purses,ect.) but there is nothing wrong with mixing chevy and ford parts.

Hey, I drive a Dodge. It is not bad for a 4100 lb whale of a Charger. The 5.7 hemi is not a bad motor, and the car is pretty nice and spacious, but you cannot beat the performance of Ford's 5.0.

you cannot beat the performance of Ford's 5.0.
    The new Taurus SHO keeps up with modded 5.0s in the quarter. Check out the vid below. The Taurus is a V6 and weighs over 4500 pounds.
    http://www.streetfire.net/video/live...50_2014179.htm

I've beaten a new 5.0 from 30 roll (on closed road). Coworker has a bullet gray one with flowmasters on it. I won't give out what I drive because its rare, but I'll give you a hint. Its an SRT product and has half the cylinders of the new 5.0. For forty thousand bucks, I wasn't impressed at all. Neither was he after that. I think the Mustang in general is the ultimate femm car.
    Last edited by Jessica86; 06-07-2011 at 02:18 AM.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford