Thread: Think before you Post???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn't like the post to which you are referring, as I stated in that thread. Other members commented on it before I got there and I believe that they made it clear that the disrespect showed by that one poster was not the consensus of all the members.

I do have one very serious request. Please, please, please, if you see a disrespectful post like that use the little triangular "Report Post" icon at the lower left side of the post to report it. The mods are human and we can't read everything. If a member reports an offending post early we can deal with it quickly and effectively. If it is allowed to remain for a time and is commented on by others it becomes much more difficult to deal with the offensive post without also removing the positive responses from other members.

I'd rather have the offending member mad at me for deleting their post than have the offending member plus a half dozen constructive members mad at me, if you catch my drift!

Thanks, Eryn

EDIT: I note that the OP hasn't been logged on in four or five days, yet the offending post I mentioned was made early this morning. It can't be the reason that the OP left unless she's been reading the forum without logging in.
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-23-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: added a thought