PDA

View Full Version : Your female name *merged threads*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

LarrissaMurray
04-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Mine has meaning to me, my father was adopted at a young age and his last name was changed. Larrissa Murray is who I really am in my heart.

Kathy Simpson
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Kathy (or Cathy) was very popular in the 50s/60's. I've liked a lot of girls named Kathy.

Cassanda
04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Cassandra, given to me by my ex-wife

irene9999
04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
My lady name is Irene, it's similar to my boy name

kimberlyh
04-28-2012, 12:19 AM
I've always loved the name Kimberly since I was little, so I chose it to go with :)

Nahed
04-28-2012, 03:15 PM
my name nahed mean in arabic : woman with big breasts

i love the big breast

that why i pick these name

NatalieK
04-29-2012, 02:01 AM
my username is natalie but i prefer shelly, i just love the name! :)

Antoinette
04-29-2012, 02:48 AM
my girlfriend gave me the name. It was totally random and I stuck with it. Though I had Hannah and Heather in mind since my real name starts with an "H". Not many female names that start with an "H"

Marlane
04-30-2012, 04:50 PM
MY name came from a song that a band that I was in wrote about 1980. I've never met anyone by this nname and i find it rather curious.

Marlane

Marquesa
04-30-2012, 08:59 PM
My girlfriend started calling me "Marquesa" randomly. She knows I have performed orally for another man in a threesome before. She does not know however of my desire to wear womens clothes. I am deathly afraid of sharing that with her. Weird?

SamanthaJ
05-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Like you all i went through so many names in my head to see if it had any resonance for me. I wanted something that was cute when shortened too. I have a soft spot for Samantha in Sex in the City (she was the only reason i watched it) so the nam Samantha (Sam) just kept coming back in my list.

James is my middle name so...Samantha James it is!

Sam xxx

Shannon C.
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
I have used many names in the past. Since I have become more comfortable with myself and who I am I wanted to have a new name for the new me. My therapist suggest that I get dressed up take a look at myself in the mirror and see what name spoke to me. Shannon was the first thing that popped into my mind and thus here I am :)

christinac
05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I think I've answered this question before (I'm too lazy to read all the post:D), but Christina was a dear friend of mine who died way too young and I took her name to honor her memory.

JamieQ
05-01-2012, 09:48 PM
From "Mandy" a Barry Manilow song

Lyndaloves
05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Lynda came from my first ever girlfriend, now we're talking grade 4 here.
She moved away.
But during a family gathering my mother was talking about the names she had pick for us kids if we were a boy or girl.
Mine was Lynda???????
Scary eh?

Lynda

JillofHawaii
05-02-2012, 09:06 PM
My real name is Jack, so Jill kind of fit right in there

CHEVELLE
05-03-2012, 05:23 AM
No clue I don't have one. I thought about Victoria Layne but my daughter almost got named that and I don't think that's a good fit anyway because I have an EVIL ex from a horrid relationship with the first name of victoria . so I am nameless female but I was going with that because I love racing g cars and love it when I get the win and go to victory lane lol

shygrl90
05-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Hey :) I find what worked the best for me was just changing my name a little. :) btw im shawna pleasure to meet everyone. :)

Izza
05-04-2012, 12:02 PM
My name is Isaac, so just made it a little more girly, "Izza"

KristiKross
05-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Christopher Hence Kristi

tonidouglas
05-07-2012, 03:39 AM
I choose an anagram Hi! I'm Toni Douglas

GinaMarie
05-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I chose my name after learning from my mom what my girl name would have been. In the end I would have been known as "Gina Marie" or simply "Gina".

jenni65
05-08-2012, 04:51 AM
I was given my female name by an ex girlfriend who helped me discover my true self

AshleyScott
05-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Simple really... it's on my Birth Certificate as being my middle name (back when it was considered a man's name)

meghana
05-08-2012, 05:32 AM
I like music..so Riya which means "Graceful Singer".

natacsha
05-11-2012, 03:51 AM
:daydreaming:I like my name. I just hope it likes me back.

Lesley_Roberta
05-12-2012, 05:47 PM
My name is easy. It's still my name, added a single letter to middle name and presto I am the female me.

He was born Leslie Robert, I prefer Lesley Roberta.

The funny part though, is some of my friends honestly think my mother gave me Roberta as a middle name. Really, she gave you two girl's names?

Spent most of my online life (since 1990) with half the world's men thinking I was a woman. Are we really that stupid? I am constantly being sent mail to Mrs Leslie. I can give my wife my credit card and it doesn't get questioned, she's just another girl named Leslie.

Have pondered going and getting my name legally changed to Lesley Roberta. Not sure it is worth the cash expense though. But it would please me, and he hasn't objected (one of the few things he doesn't care about). I guess getting all that hassle over the years has made him stop caring if people think he's a woman when not visible in person.

Hello is Mrs Leslie there? Ahh no my wife is out right now, can I take a message? I'm sorry we need to speak to her. Ok here she is......so what do you want?

Stacie_Miller_CCD
05-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Stacie cuz I think it's a hot name. That's the kinda girl I'd like to be but I know I probably won't. ( Too hairy and not on hormones Miller cuz I live in Wisconsin! Hehe

Stacie_Miller_CCD
05-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Oh and CCD, closet crossdresser. ;)

mika
05-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Hi.. Iknow it's probably been asked put I'm going to ask any way. How and why did you pick the female name you have.....just thought it would be fun to ask.....I picked mine because my mohter would have named me that if I would have been born female.............hehe..........:)

I chose my female name from a girl I used to work with, I had a great deal of respect for her & she had amazing sense of fashion. I wish I could spend a couple of hours looking through her closet, I'd be one happy girl

curiousby
05-13-2012, 02:03 PM
I have yet came a full Cross Dresser. I am working on getting my wardrobe, makeup and a few other things. I am going to pick the name Cathy or Lee Ann. I just like the name Cathy. As for Lee Ann, I had a crush back in High School on a girl with that name. She passed away about 15 years ago. I thought it would be nice way to remember her by. But I probably will end up with the name Cathy.

ReNsAwAkening
05-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Once upon a time in Lubbock, TX i was in a relationship with a club preformer... Since the days of experimenting with makeup, and my first articles of female clothing, i was given an opprotuniy to bring her to the surface...TAUREN t is found throughout my birth name. as well all letters in my pagan name except n. may 8th is my birth date. Making me a taurine. My rising sign? Saggitarious. Ren of the North. ReN aVa NoRtH. Its original. Its tells my story : ) Ren's story

Krististeph
05-14-2012, 02:18 AM
I somehow settled on Kristi, i like the way i can change it: Kris, Kristi, Kristin, Kristina... it feels right.

But lately, i've been enamored with the name Juliet. My male name begins with a "J" But I don't feel like i'm a 'Julie'... perhaps if it were of the french pronunciation...

phlover48
05-14-2012, 08:30 PM
My birth name is Nicholas Ryan, I chose Nicole is just sounded like me. It felt.right

Sassy Virgo
05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
I went through a few names

Mikayla
Victoria
Giselle

I've settled with Hayden Victoria :)

Deidre
05-15-2012, 07:18 PM
im mostly irish so i picked mine because it means broken hearted :) <3 and sounded cute

KarenNY
05-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Karen Marie was actually the name my mother had picked for me if I had been born a girl... She just had to wait about 12 years to give it to me... I thought about other names, all very feminine names like Tricia, Melissa, Lisa, Michelle, Amanda, Colleen, Kathy -- many of which were names of pretty girls I knew at school -- but Karen just seemed to fit... and it has stuck for about 30 years...

bobbimo
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
That's easy
Bobbi comes very naturally from Bob.
And my wife picked since we need to have a name for 'her'
and since i hate to type. Bobbi has one less letter than Bobbie, guess who won.

Mizzsummers
05-22-2012, 03:09 AM
My Name Is Kinda a cool Story.

I wanted a sexy bombshell bimbo name. So i chose Bambie. Because a fellow crossdresser encouraged me to dress, I chose her last name which is silver. Bambie Silver.
When i started going to the bars I decided I wanted a much more catchy name. Something that people would remember and has more flow. So I changed My Name to bambie Summers. Thinking Barbie (the doll) last name was summer. So I would go out and introduce myself as Bambie Summers. Barbies hotter sister. Only to be told that barbies last name is Roberts! OH EM GEE

So in my name pickle I went home trying to think of the perfect catchy girl name. I just happened to talk to my mother that night, and i nonchalantly asked her. If I was Born a girl what where you gonna name me? She said (and I kid you not) Savannah Bambie-Lynne. Savannah after her favorite place (Georgia), Bambie after her deceased Best Fried named Fawn ( sh thought Bambie Fawn didn't sound right) and Lynne (grandmothers name).

So I from then on am Known as Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers. But honey, you can call me Bambie :)
xox