Thread: I need info.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    Lynn, did you come out of your lifelong closet a few months ago and now live full time as a woman?
    I most certainly do!!! Although I have stated on here that I cannot do the work I do wearing a wig (im bald) im not gonna go out as a bald chic with make-up and boobs. Plus I dont think it would be good for business. On the weekends and every afternoon from about 3pm on, Im dressed as Lynn (my actual middle name) I do my shopping, go to my AA meetings, go to band practice (Im in an 80's band) I do everything as Lynn except work. Its hard dirty work not to be done as a female and I hope to find something more appropriate soon. I just don't have any other skills. The guys in AA taught me this trade after NO one would hire me. Its all I know how to do that will pay my bills Don't want to ruin my outfits either lol.

and yes, life long closet. Before a few months ago, I just wore the undies. Stole panties out of apt. dryers when I was a teen, mothers panty drawer and so on. You see, I have never had the luxury of living alone until about a year ago. Well, I finally got tired of getting all dolled up and being trapped in my apt. so I went up to my nieghbors and said "SURPRISE" and got great results. They said I looked great and that it didn't matter what others think anyway and they talked me into going to the store for the first time fully dressed. Then I started going to the gay AA group first. Then, i had the courage to go to my home AA group of all straight people that have known me for years! Now I go everywhere possible!!

And why not? Im gorgeous!! dont u think?
    Last edited by aalynn88; 01-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.